Date of this Version
• Most new residents considered other locations before choosing their current location.
• Most new residents view their new communities as friendly, trusting, and supportive.
• Many new residents are involved in their new community, but are not as engaged as they were in their previous community.
• Many new residents are either not planning to stay in their current community or aren’t sure of their plans.
• Younger persons are more likely than older persons to be planning to leave or to be unsure of their plans.
• The feeling of belonging in the community has the strongest relationship with the expectation of staying in the community.