- Oehlerts, Beth; Liu, Shu. Digital preservation strategies at Colorado State University Libraries Library Management, 2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p83-95, 13p;
- Roland, Lena; Bawden, David .The Future of History: Investigating the Preservation of Information in the Digital Age. Library & Information History, Sep2012, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p220-236, 17p;
- Kastellec, Mike Practical Limits to the Scope of Digital Preservation. Information Technology & Libraries, Jun2012, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p63-71, 9p, 1 Diagram;
- Katre, Dinesh .Need of Legislation and Digital Preservation Policy Framework in Indian Context. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, Jul2012, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p321-326, 6p;
- Singh, Anil. Digital preservation of cultural heritage resources and manuscripts: An Indian government initiative. IFLA Journal, Dec2012, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p289-296, 8p;
Digital libraries, either open source or commercial, are the center of the information community. But still, research into their extended durability and the easier accessibility of their operations remains unexplored. Preservation of digital materials is a dynamic and evolving process: the methods are changing, as are the technical requirements. It is hard, and the complex surrounding digital preservation has made it even harder. This article studies on Digital Preservation and Techniques among Engineering Education Institutional Libraries in Rayalaseema Region of Andhra Pradesh.