* Producing and developing educational telecommunication programs for all media including public television and public radio.
* Distributing and encouraging the broadest use of such educational telecommunications programs.
* Providing training opportunities to encourage increasing numbers of American Indians and Alaska Natives to produce quality public broadcasting programs.
* Promoting increased control and use of information technologies by American Indians and Alaska Natives.
* Providing leadership in creating awareness of and developing telecommunications policies favorable to American Indians and Alaska Natives.
* Building partnerships to develop and implement telecommunications projects with tribal nations, Indian organizations, and native communities.