Date of this Version
Thesis (M.S.)—University of Nebraska—Lincoln, 1953. Department of Vocational Education.
The purpose of this thesis was to determine to what extent the Vocational Agriculture students of the Wauneta Rural High School enter into the occupation of farming. This study had the following aims:
1. To determine to what extent the former students of vocational agriculture are becoming established in farming.
2. To determine if the number of years of instruction in vocational agriculture has influenced the students in their choice of vocation.
3. To determine if the period in which the student graduated or terminated his high school study had any effect on his present occupation.
4. To determine to what extent those that did not complete high school are engaged in farming.
5. To determine if there is a tendency for those going into farming to return to their home place.
6. To determine to what extent town boys who have taken vocational agriculture become engaged in farming.
Advisor: M G. McCreight