Date of this Version
• There was no November/December 2003 issue of The Probe
• Call for Papers: Second National Rodent Summit
• A new book called Mule Deer Conservation: Issues and Management Strategies has just been published by the Western Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies and the Jack Berryman Institute.
• Is what we normally think of as "the world's oldest profession" really the oldest profession?
• Human-Wildlife Conflicts in India -- Jason D. Robinson
• Consumption of Non-Human Primates Poses Health Risks
• Position Available: Extension Coordinator--Wildlife Damage Management; School of Natural Resources,University of Nebraska-Lincoln
• Report Available on Whitetail Management in the Northeast
• Bird Strike Committee USA/Canada, 6th annual joint meeting, September 13-16, 2004