1.Aswathy.S & Gopikuttan.A.(2012) Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets: A Scientometric Analysis..SRELS Journal of Information Management. 49(6). 671-682
2. Natsuo Onodera . A Bibliometric Study on Chemical Information and Computer Sciences Focusing on Literature of JCICS. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. 41,4; 2011; 878-888.
3. Baskaran.C (2012). Ressearch Prodcutivitiy of Graph Theory duing 2004-2011: A Bibliometic Study”. SRELS Journal of Information Management. 49(6). 683-691.
4. Boyoung Lee; Soohyun Lee; Choong- Min Ryu . (2012). Foliar Aphid Feeding Recruits Rhizosphere Bacteria and Primes Plant Immunity against Pathogenic and Non-Pathogenic Bacteria in Pepper. Annals of Botany. 110 (2)281-290.
5. Gongora-Castillo E,, Ibarra-Laclette E., Trejo-Saavedra DL & Rivera-Bustamante RF. (2012). Transcriptome analysis of symptomatic and recovered leaves of eminivirus-infected pepper. Virol J. 27(9).295.
6.Marasco R., et.al (2012). A drought resistance-promoting microbiome is selected by root system under desert farming. PLoS One. 7(10).e48479.
7.Young-Do Nam; So-lim Park; Seong-Il Lim. ( 2012). Microbial Composition of the Korean Traditional Food &Ldquo;Kochujang & Rdquo; Analyzed by a Massive Sequencing Technique. Journal of Food Science. 77(4). M250-M256.
8. Kumaragurupari R.,Pamela Sieving & Prajna Lalitha (2010). A Bibliometric Study of Publications by Indian Ophthalmologists and Vision Researchers, 2001-2006”. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 58(4),275-280.
9. Kazeem M., Akanji M., Hafizur RM & Choudhary M (2012). Antiglycation, antioxidant and toxicological potential of polyphenol extracts of alligator pepper, ginger and nutmeg from Nigeria. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2(9).727-32.
10. Rojas Sola, J., & AguileraGarcía, Á. (2015). Global Bibliometric Analysis of the ‘Mining & Mineral Processing’ Subject Category from the Web of Science (1997–2012). Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy Review, 36(6), 349-369.
11. Kim, M. (2014). A Bibliometric Analysis of Publications by the School of Biological Sciences, Seoul National University, South Korea. Scientometrics, 98(2), 999-1019.
12. Santhakumar,R & Kaliyaperumal,K (2014). Mapping of Mobile Technology Publications; A
Scientometric Approach. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology. 34(4), 298 – 303.
Pepper has been used for its flavour and as a medicine. For the Indian cooking pepper place an important role. Pepper cures constipation, diarrhea, earache, gangrene, heart disease, hernia, hoarseness, indigestion, insect bites, insomnia, joint pain, liver problems, lung disease, oral abscesses, sunburn, tooth decay, and toothaches. Black pepper is the world’s most traded spice. Black pepper is originally agriculture in south India. It is farming mainly in the tropical region. PubMed is a primary bibliographic database that covers 18 million references to journal articles in life sciences, which gives great importance to biomedicine. The period of coverage is from 1947 to the present. For this database, citations from about 5,400 worldwide journals in 39 languages and 60 languages for older journals were covered. The period is from the year 2005 to 2014 “Pepper” data were downloaded. Various analysis were done to find out the Individual Authors Contribution, Geographical distribution, year wise research, Ranking of Journals, RGR and Doubling Time of Research. Bibexcel tool is used for data analysis.