Date of this Version
- Anyi, K. W., Zainab, A., & Anuar, N. (2009). Bibliometric studies on single journals: a review. Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science, 14(1), 17-55.
- Halliday, L. (2001, july). Scholarly communication, scholarly publication and the status of emerging formats. Information Research, 6(4).
- Hertzel , D. (1987). History of the development of ideas in bibliometrics. In A. Kent (Ed.), Encyclopaedia of library and information science (Vol. 42 supplement 7, pp. 144-219). New York: Marcel Decker.
- Hood, w., & Wilson, C. (2001). The literature of bibliometrics, scientometrics,. Scientometrics, 52( 2), 291–314.
- Jain , M. (2012). Research Methodologyand Statistical techniques . New delhi: shri publishers & distributors.
- Kalayane, V. L. (n.d.). Liberametric ,Mapping of the Libraries ,Archives & Information Technology R & DDuring 1970-1990. Retrieved April 6, 2015, from e Lis :e Prints in Library and information science: http://eprints.rclis.org/4623/1/Librametrics_PDF.pdf
- Kumar , K. (2008). Refeence Service. New Delhi: Vikas Publishing House PVT LTD.
- Mahapatra, G. (2009). Bibliometric Studies in the Internet Era. New Delhi: Indiana Publishing House.
- potter, W. G. (1981). lotka;s law revisited . library trend .
- press, o. h. (n.d.). what is open access. Retrieved from http://openhumanitiespress.org/resources.html.
- Roy, S. (2013). Journal of Documentation :A Bibliometric Study. Library philosophy and practice.
- Sahu, S. B. (2014). Impact and Influence of Two Premier Physics Journals: A Comparative Bibliometric Study. Facets of Modern Librarianship, 28-43.
- Suber, P. (2013, december 16). Open Access Overview. Retrieved April 16, 2015, from Peter Suber,open access overview (definition ,introduction ): Http://legacy .earlham.edu-peters/fos/overview .htm
- Swarna, T. (2002). Characteristics of the Electronic Journal:Library Philosophy and Practice. SRELS journal of Information Management, 271-282. Gupta, K. Rattan and Gurjeet, K. (2013).Citation Analysis of Information Research: An International Electronic Journal. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Retrieved on 24th March 2015 from http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1034.
- Lufrano, F. and S., Pietro (2009). A Bibliometric Analysis of the International Literature in Supercapacitors. International Journal of Electrochemical Science,4, 173-186. Retrieved on 16th April 2015 from http://www.electrochemsci.org/papers/vol4/4020173.pdf.
- Nazim, M. and Ahmed, M. (2008).A Bibliometric Analysis on Nanotechnology Research. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 55, 292-299. Retrieved on 29th April 2015 from http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/3156/1/ALIS%2055 (4) %20292-299.pdf.
- Thanuskodi, S. (2011). Library Herald Journal: A Bibliometric Study. Researches world: journal of Arts, Science & Commerce, ISSN 2229-4686. Retrieved on 24th march 2015 from www.researchersworld.com/vol2/issue4/Paper_8.pdf
- Thanuskodi, S. (2010).Bibliometric Analysis of The journal Library Philosophy and Practice from 2005-2009.Library Philosophy and Practice. Retrieved on 18th February 2015 from http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~mbolin/thanuskodi-lpp.htm
The present study is based on the citation pattern of the articles published for the period 2005–2014 of the Library Philosophy and Practice, E-Journal. 1180 articles are published in the journal during 2005-2014. Highest numbers (198) of articles were published in 2011. The E-Journal contained 20978 references for the study period of which 15518 are documentary sources citations and 5460 are non-documentary source citations. Every year almost 118 articles are published and each article has an average of 13.15 documentary sources and 4.618 non-documentary citations.