Date of this Version
- Davarpanah, M. R. (2012) ‘Scientometric analysis of nuclear science and technology research output in Iran’, Journal of Scholarly Publishing, 43 (4): 421-439
- Sagar, A et al. (2010). ‘Research trends in cobalt-60 in nuclear science and technology’. International Journal of Nuclear Knowledge Management, 4 (2): 146-164
- Sagar, A et al. (2009). Research trends in neutron activation analysis in nuclear science and technology: a global perspective, International Journal of Low Radiation, 6 (2): 119-146
- Kademani, B S et al (2007). Web resources in nuclear science and technology, Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science, 2007, 12 (2): 1-12
- Garrido, R. S. A. (2007) ‘Nuclear research in Mexico (1986-1994)’, Bibliometrics of papers published in journals outside of the Latin American region (Online)
- Kademani, B.S et al (2011). Zirconium research in nuclear science and technology: A scientometric perspective, International Journal of Nuclear Knowledge Management, 5(4): 386-401.
- Rekha, P et.al. (2010). Scientometric Dimensions of the Nuclear Physics division at Bhabha Atomic Research centre. SRELS journal of Management, 47(4: 437-488
- Sagar, A et al. (2007). Scientometric mapping of mass spectrometry research in nuclear science & technology: a global perspective’. Proceedings of 12th ISMAS Symposium cum Workshop on Mass Spectrometry. 25–30 March, Cidade de Goa, Dona Paula, 1-16, Paper No. IT-8
9. Kademani, B. S et al. (2006). Scientometric dimensions of nuclear science and technology research in India: a study based on INIS (1970-2002) database, e-prints in library & information science.
- Kademani, B.S et al. World literature on thorium research: A scientometric study based on Science Citation Index, Scientometrics, 2006, 29(2): 347-64.
- Ajiferuke, I.S.Y et al. Collaborative coefficient: A single measure of the degrees of co-authorship in research. Scientometrics, 1988, 15(5-6), 421-33.
- Kademani, B.S et al (2006). Scientometric dimensions of nuclear science and technology research in India: A study based on INIS (1970- 2002) database, Malaysian Journal of Library and Information Science, 11(1): 21-46.
13. Garg, K.C. & Padhi, P. A study of collaboration in laser science and technology. Scientometrics, 2001, 51(2), 415-27
- Santha kumar R and Kaliyaperumal K. A Scientometric Analysis of Mobile Technology Publications, Scientometrics, 2015, 105 (2): 921-939
- Santha Kumar, R. & Kaliyaperumal, K. Scientometric Analysis of Global Publication Output in Mobile Technology: A Scientometric Study, DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology, 2015, 35(4): 287-292
- Santha kumar R and Kaliyaperumal K. Mapping of Mobile Technology Publications: A Scientometric Approach, DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology, 2014, 34(4): 298-303
This paper attempts to highlight the publication status and growth of nuclear physics research across the world by way of analyzing various features of research output based on Web of Science database. A total of 32286 publications were published on nuclear physics during the period 2004-2013. It was found that the number of published articles was higher in USA, Germany, Japan, Italy, France, China and Russia, etc. The highest number of publications 5,407 (16.75%) was published in 2012. The average number of publications published per year was 3228.6. The highest growth rate (64.90%) was observed in 2012. Out of the total publications 93.30% of contributions were collaborated with multi authorship and 6.70% of contributions were collaboration with single authors. The highest value of collaboration coefficient (CC) was 0.62 in 2008. Overall collaboration rate was very high. Physics and Astronomy accounts for the largest share 23413 (72.52%) of publications in the total worldwide output on nuclear physics followed by Medicine with 6608 (20.47%) publications.