- Amsaveni N, Vasanthi R (2016). Application of Bradford’s Law of Scattering the Environmental Management Research Output: A Scientometric Study. IOSRD International Journal of Statistics. Mar-2016. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 7-13 Journal home page: http://iosrd.org/journals
- Garfield, E (1994). “From the science of science to scientometrics visualizing the history of science with HistCite software. Journal of Informatics, 3(3), 173-179.
- SangeethaPaliwal and Surender Kumar (2016). “Application of Bradford Law and Leimkuhler Model on Journal of Soil biology and Ecology (JSBE) 2008-2012: A comparative study”. Proceedings of Emerging Trends and issues in Scientometrics, Informetrics and Webometrics. Jain. PK., Debal C Kar.,HildrunKretschmer., and ParveenBabbar. New Delhi: An eBooks Pvt. Ltd., 2016. 47-56. ISBN: 978-93-8546-293-1.
- Amsaveni, N and Manjula, M. (2015). “Evolution trend into the journal of advances in Geosciences: A Bibliometric study”. International Journal of Research Instinct, 2015. Vol.2. Issue. 1. pp. 125 –135. ISSN 2348 – 2095.
- Amsaveni, N., &Vasanthi, R. (2013). Authorship pattern and collaborative research in the field of network security. Indian Journal of Applied Research, 3(1), 52-54.
- Amsaveni, N., Manikandan, M. (2014). “Management Information System Research output: A Scientometric Study”. Journal of Current Trends in Library and Information Science: International Refereed Journal. Vol. No. 1, Issue No. 1 & 2 April & October 2014. pp 51 - 55. ISSN 2348 – 8395.
- Bradford, S. C. (1934). Sources of Information on Specific Subjects. Engineering, 137, (1934): 85–86.
- Lotka, A. J.(1926). The Frequency Distribution of Scientific Productivity. Journal of the Washington Academy of Sciences 16(2), 317–323.
- Pradhan, P., Panda, S., &Chandrakar. J. (2011). Authorship pattern and degree of collaboration in Indian chemistry literature. Presented at 8th International CALIBER -2011, Goa University, Goa, March 02-04-2011.
- Rattan, G.K., & Gupta, K. (2012). Bibliometric analysis of Malaysian Journal of Library and Information Science: 2007-2011. International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 2(4), 307-312.
- Thavamani, K., &Velmurugan, C. (2013). Authorship pattern and collaborative research work in Annals of Library and Information Studies. Proceedings of the National Conference on Next Generation Library Services, SALIS 2013 – NGLIS August 16-17, 2013, Chennai.
The main objective of this article is to find out most prolific authors and journals in the environmental management research output during 1989 to 2014. This area is an interdisciplinary subject and developed dramatically over the last few decades. Scientometrics offers assess the quantitative analytical techniques with the development and growth of research in Environmental management. The total sample data retrieved from the database of Web of Knowledge, includes, SCI, SSCI, A&HCI. Total records of 61877 research articles retrieved from 22 types of different sources. Applicability of Bradford’s law and Lotka’s law methods was tested.