Date of this Version
- Fayetteville Free Library (n.d.). Retrieved 06 01, 2018, from VISIT OUR makerspaces: https://www.fflib.org/using-our-makerspaces
- 10 Traits of the Most Innovative Entrepreneurs, reverted 25 05, 2018 from https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/250777
- Chung, H.D (2010) Relationship Building in Entrepreneurship Liason Work: One Business Librarian's Experience at North Carolina State University. Journal of Business and Finance Librarianship15:161-170
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities for Library and Information Science (LIS) Professionals in Contemporary Society.Revertedfrom://www.researchgate.net/publication/292906956_Entrepreneurial_Opportunities_For_Library_And_Information_Science_LIS_Professionals_In_Contemporary_Society [accessed Jun 20 2018].
- Kalam, A. J. (2014). Governance for Growth in India. In A. J. Kalam. New Delhi: Rupa Publication India Pvt. Ltd.
- Polaris.(n.d). etrieved 06 01, 2018, from http://catalog.onlib.org/polaris/default.aspx?ctx=25.1033.0.0.6
- Social Science Research Network. (n.d.). (SSRN, Producer) Retrieved 06 01, 2018, from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2468738
- Vassarotti, C (1997) Managing Risk in the Australian Public Service. Canberra Bulletin of Public Administration, No. 84, May; 79-84.
- WeRead (Flipkart), retrieved from 06 01, 2018 from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WeRead
The author highlighted librarian’s role to support entrepreneur and business those who willing to start-up new ventures and sustain their business for a long time and also focused on Librapreneurship, how librarian think to delve into best practices of start-up and apply his/her knowledge in entrepreneurial journey. Paper also highlighted some knowledge, skill and innovative ideas that librarian may apply in changing information environment and take a risk to be an investor, innovator, and leader.