Date of this Version
- Alan Poulter, (2010) Open source in libraries: an introduction and overview. Library Review, Vol. 59 Issue: 9, pp.655 661, https://doi.org/10.1108/00242531011086971
- Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koha_(software)(accessed on 30/08/2018)
- Chauhan, Kaushal. (2014). A Case Study of Collection Development in MMEC Library. Pearl: A Journal of Library and Information Science. (ISSN: 0973-7081. Online ISSN: 0975-6922),V. 8 (3), July-September 2014, p. 125-129.
- Corrado, E. M. (2005). The importance of open access, open source and open standards for libraries, issues in science and technology librarianship. http://www.istl.org/05-spring/article2.html#7 (accessed on 18/08/2018)
- Sobalaje AJ, Ajala IO, Salami KO (2018). Assessment of Koha for Online Library Management in Nigerian Academic Library: A Case Study of Olusegun Oke Library, Lautech, Ogbomoso. Inter. J. Acad. Lib. Info. Sci. 6(2): 23-32. https://www.academicresearchjournals.org/IJALIS/Abstract/2018/April/Sobalaje%20et%20al.htm (accessed on 20/08/2018)
- KOHA. http://www.koha.org/ (accessed on 04/09/2018)
- Projektlink Konsult Limited (2010). Introducing KOHA, An Integrated Library Management System. Blue Print Concept, Ibadan, Nigeria. (accessed on 22/07/2018)
- Chauhan (Kaushal). (2015). User Satisfaction with Adequacy of Library Collection in MM Engineering College Library. International Journal of Art and Humanity in Social Science. V. 2 (2), (Mar-Apr 2015), p. 08-11. 2
- Boss, R.W. (2008). Open Source Integrated Library System Software. Public Library Association. Retrieved from http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/pla/plapublications/ (accessed on 20/07/2018)
- Bailey, Charles W., Jr. (2006). Open Access and Libraries. Retrieved January 15, 2008, from Website: http://www.digitalscholarship.com/cwb/OALibraries2.pdf
- Tella, Adeyinka & Others. Assessment of the Use of Koha Library Software in four Selected University Libraries in Nigeria. https://www.google.com/search?ei=_Va3W4G6AcnSvgSJ-6HoDw&q=citations+about+koha+ADEYINKA+TELLA+ASSESSMENT+OF+THE+USE+OF+KOHA&oq=citations+about+koha+ADEYINKA+TELLA+ASSESSMENT+OF+THE+USE+OF+KOHA&gs_l=psy-ab.3...15711.20418.0.21410.14.14.0.0.0.0.304.3168.0j3j9j2.14.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.301...35i304i39k1.0.-qF_RfcKf3A (accessed on 25/08/2018)
- Uzomba, C.E., Oyebola, O.J and Izuchukwu, C.A. (2015). The Use and Application of Open Source Integrated Library System in Academic Libraries in Nigeria: Koha Example
- Vera, A. N. and Edore, A. T. (2015). Assessment and Evaluation of KOHA ILS for Online Library Registration at University of Jos, Nigeria. Asian Journal of Computer and Information Systems 3 (1), p. 21-27. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/311614881_Assessment_and_Evaluation_of_KOHA_ILS_for_Online_Library_Registration_at_University_of_Jos_Nigeria (accessed on 22/07/2018)
This paper is the evaluation of use of KOHA library management software in OPJGU Library. This study is survey based. Data was collected with the help of questionnaire along with conversation and personal observation with OPJGU library colleagues. Total 15 OPJGU library professionals spread across JGU university libraries had participated in this study. Collected data was analyzed and interpreted through tables and charts. It is found that from the study that OPJGU Library professionals have good perception towards KOHA and they also agreed with KOHA as free software with original source code. It is also found that OPJGU library has been equipped with good resources required to running library activities and services through KOHA Library Software. It is suggested that Staff and user should be given proper orientation on benefits and outputs of KOHA.