Date of this Version
- Bandyopadhyay, A. K. (2015). Availability of ICT infrastructure in the University Libraries of West Bengal, India. International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science, Vol. 4, No.June, pp. 287–295
- Kannappanavar, B. (2014). Library Facilities, Sources and Services in the Engineering Colleges in Goa State: A Study. International Journal of Librarianship and Administration, Vol. 5 No.2, pp. 2231–1300.
- Kay, L. (1995). Creating policies for assignable study space in academic libraries
- Khoo, M. J., Rozaklis, L., Hall, C., & Kusunoki, D. (2016). “ A Really Nice Spot ”: Evaluating Place, Space, and Technology in Academic Libraries. College & Research Libraries, Vol. 15 No. 698, pp. 51 71. http://doi.org/10.5860/crl.77.1.51
- Kuri, Maranna, O. (2018). Institutional repositories and its consequences for government college libraries. In S. M. G (Ed.), Role of Libraries in Changing ICT Scenario (pp. 52–57). Warangal: Yashwantrao Chavan Warana Mahavidyalaya warangagar
- Vasishta, S. (2007). Status of libraries in higher technical education institutions : with special reference to deemed universities of North India, Vol. 54, No. June, pp. 95–102
- Kuri, R. (2017). Use of Doctoral Thesis as a Source of Information : A Study of Researchers of Karnataka University , Dharwad, Vol. 7, No,1. pp. 1–5
- Kunwar singh and Kuri Ramesh (2017) User’s Satisfaction With Library Resources And Services: A Case Study Of IIT Libraries In India, International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science, Vol. 7, No.3, pp.486-509
- Kuri R and O Maranna (2017) Use of E-Resources by the Users of Vishveshwarya Technical University Library: A Study. International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science. Vol.7, No.4, pp.746-757
- Kuri, R (2012). Facilities and Services in JSS Center for Management Studies Library, SJCE Campus in Mysore: A Survey. Indian Journal of Library and Information Technology. Vol. 2, No.3, pp. 10-16
The present study aims at analyzing the availability of infrastructure facilities in Government First Grade College (GFGC) libraries of Mumbai Karnataka region. This study trace out the status and issues related to the library building, availability of library space, furniture, and problems analyzed and interpreted. The Govt. first grade college libraries are worsened due to lack of funding and complete monitoring. Particularly in rural areas, the issue of infrastructure often poses a tremendous problem to many libraries and librarians.