Date of this Version
- Habiba, U., & Chowdhury, S. (2012). Use of Electronic Resources and its Impact: A Study of Dhaka University Library Users. Eastern Librarian, 23(1), 74-90. https://doi.org/10.3329/el.v23i1.12122
- Dillip K. Swain, (2010). Students' keenness on use of e‐resources, The Electronic Library, 28 (4), 580-591, https://doi.org/10.1108/02640471011065391
- Dery, S., Vroom, F. D., Godi, A., Afagbedzi, S., & Dwomoh, D. (2016). Knowledge and Use of Information and Communication Technology by Health Sciences Students of the University of Ghana. Ghana Medical Journal, 50(3), 180-188. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5044793/
- Tintswalo Pascalis Tlakula, Madeleine Fombad, (2017) "The use of electronic resources by undergraduate students at the University of Venda, South Africa", The Electronic Library, 35(5), 861-881. https://doi.org/10.1108/EL-06-2016-0140
- Parminder Singh & Payare Lal. (2017). A Comparative Study: The Usage of Electronic Resources by Library Users of Desh Bhagat University and Chitkara University (PB.). Journal of Advancements in Library Sciences, 4(3), 101-108.
- Vijayalakshmi, R., Swaroop Rani,B.S, & Ally Sornam,S. (2017). A Study on Electronic Information Resources Usage Pattern among Students and Faculty in Chennai Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Trichy. Journal of Advances in Library and Information Science, 6 (3), 230-235.
- Ankrah, Ebenezer and Atuase, Diana, (2018)."The Use of Electronic Resources Postgraduate students of the University of Cape Coast". Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 1632.https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1632
E-resources play a major role in current educational scenario. Most of the institutions have been shifting their all type of resources / data into e resources. Reason of technological up-gradation the students’ community is having facilities to access e resources in any time at any places. Researcher focuses on the usage of e-resources by students of central university of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the leading universities in Tamil Nadu which has successfully maintained e-resources in their campus in order to benefit their students. The main objective of the paper is to analysis the impact of ICT knowledge, Library Infrastructure facilities and Motivational factors on Students’ usage of E-resources. For this purpose, researcher has collected 110 questionnaires from the students. The data was collected using systematic random sampling method. Tool is validated through Confirmatory factor analysis (CFA). Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) is used to analysis the data. The major findings are ICT knowledge of student is the main source to increase the usage of e-resources and professors & Library staff members are the major motivator to boost the usage of e-resources of student. So, library members and Professors may conduct various seminars and workshops in order to enhance the ICT knowledge of students.