Date of this Version
- Webb J. and Powis C. (2004). Teaching Information Skills. Facet Publishing House, London.
- Dhiman, A. K. and Bhakal, A (2018). Information Literacy in University Libraries of Kota (Rajasthan): Students’ Perception. Indian Journal of Library and Information Science. V.12 (2). P.69-81.
- Chauhan, Kaushal. (2015). Information literacy in Knowledge Society: an Overview. International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences (IJPSS) 5 (7), p.588-597.
- Naik M.M. and Padmini. (2014). Importance of Information Literacy. International Journal of Digital Library Services, (3) p. 92-100.
- Harpreest Kaur. (2015). Enhanced role of Librarians in networked world. Current trends in Library & Information Science in Digital Era, p. 110-117.
- Chauhan, Kaushal. (2019). Digital Information literacy in knowledge society. VSRD International Journal of Library and Information Science 1 (1).
- Teoh Z.M. and Tan A.K.G. Determinants of Library Use amongst University Students. Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science, 2011; 16(2):21-31.
- Chauhan, Kaushal. (2012). Selected free e-journals in library and information science in Directory of Open Access Journals. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology 32 (4).
- Chauhan, Kaushal. (2019). Evaluation in use of KOHA Library Management Software in OPJGU, Sonipat. Library Philosophy and Practice, 1-13.
- Chauhan, Kaushal. (2012). Information Seeking Behavior in Digital Environments and Libraries in Enhancing the Use of Digital Information. Design, Development, and Management of Resources for Digital Library Services.
- Ameyaw, S. and Asante, E. Internet Usage by Distance Students in Private University Libraries in Ghana. International Journal of Computer Science and Network, 2016; 5(3):513-22.
Paper is based on a survey conducted to study the level of information literacy at M.D. S. D. Girls College, Ambala City using questionnaire method. The literacy levels of respondents (students) in information technology, the knowledge of students in using the tools of information technology and the areas where they lack in information literacy were assessed and the most preferred/popular sources of information at M.D. S. D. Girls College among the users were identified. Further, the key issues have been identified and suggestions are made on the methods of increasing the literacy levels of the users in information technology environment.