Date of this Version
- Angadi, M. (2017) Use Pattern of UGC-Infonet Consortium by Research scholars of UPE Universities of Karnataka State: A study. International Journal of Library and Information Studies, 7(3), 44-51.
- Bennett, D., & Buhler, A. (2010). Browsing of e-journals by engineering faculty. Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, 61(3).
- Fakeh, S. S. K. W., Shahibi, M. S., Jamaludin, A., Hussin, N., Ali, J., Hanafiah, W. A.R. A., Azmi, A., (2014). A Case Study Usage of Electronic Journals by Research Scholars. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer Science & Technology (IJIRCST). 2(5), 28-34.
- Gautam, A. S., & Sinha, M. K. (2017). Use of Electronic Resources among Research Scholars and Faculty Members of University of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India: A Survey. Library of Progress-Library Science, Information Technology & Computer, 37(2).
- Khan, S. I. (2012). Use of e-journals by students and research scholars in the Department of Botany of Aligarh Muslim University. Library Philosophy and Practice, 1.
- Murugesan, N. (2013). Awareness and Utilization of E-Resources by Faculty Members with Special Reference to Angel College of Engineering and Technology Tirupur, Tamil Nadu: A Case Study. Indian Journal of Information Sources and Services, 3(2), 42-45.
- Nanda, A. (2017). Use and Awareness of E-journals by the Faculty and Research Scholars of Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology: A Study. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 37(4), 274-280.
- Nisha, F., & Ali, P. M. N. (2012). Use of e-journals by IIT-Delhi and Delhi University library users. International Journal of Digital Library Services, 2(3), 23-42.
- Qasim, J., & Khan, A. M. (2015). Use of e-journals by the scientists of CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB), Delhi, India: A study. The Electronic Library, 33(5), 928-942.
- Swamy, D. K., & Kumar, D. (2014). Awareness and usage of e-journals and e- books by the students and research scholars of the University of Mysore: A study. E-library Sci. res. J, 2(7). 1-7.
- Sigh, O. S. S., & Khan, M. T. M. (2015). Users’ Attitude towards Electronic Resources in IIT Libraries: An Evaluative Study. Innovative Librarianship: Adapting to Digital Realities. 10th International CALIBER-2015, 440-452.
- TandiLwoga, E., & Sukums, F. (2018). Health sciences faculty usage behaviour of electronic resources and their information literacy practices. Global Knowledge, Memory and Communication, 67(1/2), 2-18.
Present study aims to determine the use and awareness of e-journals among teachers and research scholars of University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET). Study also targets to define the purpose of e-journals’ use, access place, preferred format and frequency to use. Data was collected from 60 users of different departments of UIET. Study indicates that majority of the respondents use e-journals for their research assignments, they prefer to retrieve e-resources mainly through simple search techniques such as key word, author and title.