Date of this Version
- Niekerk, F.V. (2014). The management of information resources for the public library. Cape Librarian, 38(5), 26.
- Aharony, Noa. (2010). Twitter Use in Libraries: An Exploratory Analysis. Journal of Web Librarianship, 4(4), 333-350.
- 3. Rajasekhar, A. (2016). Constraints on the public library services in Andhra Pradesh. CLIS Observer, 7(384), 69-72
- Ravichandran, L (2017) Position and status of public libraries in India: A Critical study. In National conference on Public Libraries in the Knowledge Societies (39th: 2010: Hyderabad). Vijayawada: APLA.; 9-19
- Sunil, Kumar. (2005). Rural library and community resource enters (RLCRCs) in India with special reference to States having library legislation: Problems and prospects. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 42(3), 275-280.
- Szudy, T., & Wilkins, L. (1995). Westerville public library: Serving today’s information needs with the technology of the future. Ohie Libraries, 8(1), 37.
- Tang, Rong., & Thelwall, Mike. (2008). A Hyperlink Analysis of U.S. Public and Academic Libraries' Web Sites. Library Quarterly, 78(4), 419-435
This study deals with impact of public library at Tenkasi. It will have a strategic role in knowledge-intensive industries like digital media. They will also be mainstays of community-based cultural planning and development. The amount of information available will grow, and much of it will be of questionable value and accuracy. Public libraries will play an increasingly significant role in the literacies of the twenty-first century that enable people to select, assess and use the information that will best meet their needs public libraries are increasingly seeing themselves as playing an important role in community development.