- Barman, Badan (2015). Library and information science links (LIS Links) : India’s social networking platform for library and information science professionals.LIS Link Newsletter. Assam vol.1 (6). Pp3-12. Retrieved from http://newsletter.lislinks.com/lislinks-newsletter. Dated 15-8-2016. 2. http://llinks.lislinks.com/
- Barman (2017). Usability, satisfaction and future expectations from LIS Links Social Network. SRELS, Vol 54(5).
- Lis Links. Retrieved from http://llinks.lislinks.com
- PCQ Bureau (2009).Community Driven: LIS Links. PC Quest. Retrieved from http://www.pcquest.com/community-driven-lis-links/ dated 30-08-2016.
- Shaveta (2016). Library and Information Links: A Great Platform for LIS Professionals International Journal of Library and Information Studies, Vol. 6(3), p25-30.
- Rouse, M. (2005, September 21). What is Web analytics? - Definition from WhatIs.com. Retrieved from https://searchbusinessanalytics.techtarget.com/definition/Web-analytics
- Galvez, M., & Galvez, M. (2018, January 3). What is SEO and why is it important for your business? Retrieved from https://www.inmotionhosting.com/blog/what-is-seo-and-why-is-it-important-for-your-business/
- Search engine optimization. (2020, January 1). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization
- Web analytics. (2020, January 16). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_analytics.
- What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization? (n.d.). Retrieved from https://searchengineland.com/guide/what-is-seo
- Stephen.G, (2019) WEB ANALYTICS FOR THE DOMAIN OF ANNA CENTENARY LIBRARY, TAMIL NADU. A STUDY OF USING UBERSUGGEST TOOL. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 3450. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/3450/
- Sheridan, C. (2020, January 28). Website Analytics for SEO: Introduction for Beginners. Retrieved from https://www.clickz.com/website-analytics-for-seo-introduction-for-beginners/36104/
- Comments on: What Is Search Engine ... - Reliablesoft.net. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.reliablesoft.net/what-is-search-engine-optimization-and-why-is-it-important/feed/
- G, Stephen, "WEBOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES IN NORTH EASTERN REGION, INDIA. A STUDY OF USING ALEXA INTERNET" (2019). Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 3041. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/3041.
- Stephen, G. (2017) Webometric Analysis of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Organizations Websites in India, International Journal of Informative & Futuristic Research (IJIFR), 4(10), 7875-7887.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is that the method accelerating the standard and amount of website traffic by increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the advances of unpaid results (known as "natural" or "organic" results) and excludes direct traffic/visitors. SEO could target totally different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. Ubersuggest is an awesome free tool to analyze any website this study analyzed the Library and Information Science (LIS) Links domain and found Organic Keywords (9444), Organic monthly traffics (7536), Domain score (24) in the latest month of December and LIS links have 5121 back links out of these 247 links are non follow. A great score 84 out of 100 on page SEO score. About Search engine Optimization SEO Title and URL shows LIS Links | Library and Information Science Links lislinks.com/ is 7795 the top est. visits with 169 back links and 1,327 Facebook connections.