Date of this Version
• CWD News from Nebraska and Kansas
• Tropical Bont Tick Threat: Amblyomma variegatum
• Avian vacuolar myelinopathy (AVM) was confirmed by SCWDS diagnosticians in two dead bald eagles and is suspected in another four decomposed eagle carcasses recovered since mid-November at Clarks Hill Lake along the Georgia/South Carolina border.
• The Office International des Epipoozties (OIE) agreed to restore the United Kingdom's Foot-and-Mouth Disease (FMD) free status without vaccination for the purposes of international trade.
• Raccoon Roundworms – Public Health Update: Baylisascaris procyonis
• CSF Control Targets Wild Boars: Classical swine fever (CSF), also called hog cholera, is a severe disease of swine caused by a pestivirus in the family Flaviviridae.
• Maternal Antibodies and Innate Resistance to Hemorrhagic disease (HD)