Date of this Version
Planning for the work in this project.
In order to be eligible for the 4-H Girl's Room project, the member should be 12 years of age and should know the following things about sewing:
1. The tools necessary for good sewing.
2. How to make simple stitches such as basting, running, hemming, overcast, and overhand.
3. How to use the sewing machine.
4. How to make a plain seam, a French seam, and a felled seam.
5. How to make a hem and facing.
6. How to put on a fias facing and binding.