Date of this Version
The following pages show 2 reports:
1. The 225 documents downloaded 40 or more times during the month of September 2008, by descending order of downloads; with totals for the entire repository.
2. The 105 series with 250+ total downloads during the month of September 2008, by descending order of total downloads.
• Total downloads rose by 11,672 (13%) over the total for August, to 104,975.
• 14,242 of 18,443 (77%) of available open-access documents were downloaded at least once during the month. The average number of downloads per document was 5.69.
• Downloads were furnished to more than 140 countries (data not shown), including Burundi, Mongolia, Rwanda, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Nauru, Tuvalu, Angola, Cook Islands, Lao People's Democratic Republic, and The Democratic Republic of the Congo. 36,119 downloads (34% of the total) went to international users. Canada, India, Great Britain, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Mexico, Spain, and Brazil were the most frequent destinations.