Date of this Version
- MarchioniniG,InformationSeeking in Electronic Environments, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge), (1995).
- Wilson TD and Streatfield DR, Structured observation in the investigation of information needs,Social Science Information Studies, (1)(1981)173-84.
- Krikelas J, Information-Seeking Behavior: Patterns and Concepts. Drexel Library Quarterly, 19(5) (1981)5-20.
- Wilson TD, Information behaviour: an interdisciplinary perspective. Information Processing and Management, 33 (4) (1997), 551-72.
- Kumar D and Hussain A, Information seeking behaviour: a study of faculty members of K.N.G.D. Modi Engineering College, Modinagar, India (LAP Lambert Academic Pub.; Germany), 2012, p.7-21.
- MickCK, Towards usable user studies,JALIS,31(5) (1980)347-350.  Dervin B, Proceduring peace: guidelines in progress.Paper presented at a non-divisional workshop, May, (International Communication Association, Chicago), 1996 Available at: http://communication. sbs.ohio-state.edu/sense aking/meet/1996/meet96Aicadervessay.
- Hussain A and Abalkhail A M, Determinants of Library Use, Collections and Services among the Students of Engineering: A Case Study of King Saud University, Collection Building, 32(3) (2013).
- King Saud University (KSU), Riyadh, KSA. Available at: www.ksu. edu.sa (12 March 2013)
- Hussain A, Use of Electronic Information Resources and Services among the Teachers and Students Institute of Engineering & Technology, CCSU, Meerut. Pearl: A Journal of Library and Information Science, 7(1) (2013)50-56.
- Parveen K, Information Seeking Behaviour of Faculty Members at BPS MahilaVishwavidyalaya, KhanpurKalan (Sonipat) India, Pearl: A Journal of Library and Information Science, 7(1)(2013)1- 4.
- HussainAand others, Utilization of CD-ROM Database by the Users of NISCAIR, New Delhi: A Survey Report. In: Satpathy, K.C. and Ramachandran R. Ed. ICT applications in Library & Information Centre: issues & challenges. National Library, Kolkata,(Jain And Sons, Jaipur),2012.
- Shiv Kumar, Impact of internet search engines on OPAC users: a study of Punjabi University, Patiala (India), Program: electronic library and information systems, 46(1)(2012)56-70.
- Alghanim S A,Information needs and seeking behavior among primary care physicians in Saudi Arabia: Implications for policy and practice, Scientific Research and Essays,6(8)(2011)1849-
- 1855.Availableat:http://www.academicjournals.org/sre/pdf/ pdf2011/18Apr/Alghanim.pdf (Accessed on 11 May 2013).
- Allison DeeAnn, Chatbots in the library: is it time, Library Hi Tech, 30(1) (2011) 95-107. Jiang T, An exploratory study on social library system users’ information seeking modes, Journal of Documentation, 69(1)(2011)6-26.
- Al-MuomenN,MorrisA and MaynardS, Modeling informationseekingbehaviour of graduate students at Kuwait University, Journal of Documentation, 68(4)(2010)430-459.
- MutshewaAand others (2010), Information behaviour of non-users of libraries in Botswana, Afr. J. Lib, Arch. & Inf. Sc, 20(1)1-10.
- Timmers C F, Developing scales for information-seeking behaviour, Journal of Documentation, 66(1)(2010)46-69.
- Chang Chiao-Chen and others, Predicting information-seeking intention in academic digital libraries, The Electronic Library, 27(3) (2009) 488-460.
- Abou-Auda H S,Information-seeking behaviors and attitudes of physicians toward drug information centers in Saudi Arabia, Saudi Med J,29(1)(2008)47-487. Available at:http://faculty.ksu.edu.sa/isham/Documents/information20070195.pdf (Accessed on 15 May 2013).
The aim of this paper was to study the behavior of the information seeking by the researcher scholars of the at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro, Sindh Pakistan. The overall purpose of the research study was to find out the awareness and information requirements by the researcher for the research purposes which were provided by the Higher education commission digital library. The data was collected from 230 researchers with the help of questionnaire through the Google online form. Data was analyzed in SPSS software. Research findings were majority of researchers were use electronics resources, text books and reference books. Another major finding was students facing the problems to access the electronics resources for information seeking so they need the proper guidance for data which support them in the research.
Advertising and Promotion Management Commons, Business Administration, Management, and Operations Commons, Business Intelligence Commons, E-Commerce Commons, Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations Commons, International Business Commons, Library and Information Science Commons, Management Information Systems Commons, Strategic Management Policy Commons, Technology and Innovation Commons, Training and Development Commons