- Baskaran, C. (2013). Research Productivity of Alagappa University during 1999-2011: A Bibliometric Study. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 33(3), 236–242. https://doi.org/10.14429/djlit.33.3.4609
- Devi, B. M.,& Lekshmi, V. (2014). Scientometric Assessment of Publication Productivity of JNTBGRI, Thiruvananthapuram. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 34(2), 147–151. https://doi.org/10.14429/djlit.34.4893
- Gautam, V. K., & Mishra, R. (2015). Scholarly Research Trend of Banaras Hindu University during 2004-2013: A Scientometric Study Based on Indian Citation Index and. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 35(2), 75–81. https://doi.org/10.14429/djlit.35.2.8021
- Gopikuttan, A.,& Aswathy, S. (2014). Publication Productivity of University of Kerala: A Scientometric View. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 34(2), 131–139. https://doi.org/10.14429/djlit.34.4280
- Hood, W.W., Wilson, C. S. (2001). The literature of bibliometrics, scientometrics and informetricsScientometrics, 52(2), 291-314.
- https://www.upes.ac.in (accessed on 30th July 2018)
- https://www.scopus.com(accessed on 15 January 2018)
- Kumar, H. A., & Dora, M. (2012). Research Productivity in a Management Institute: An Analysis of Research Performance of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad during 1999-2010. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 32(4), 365-372.
- Kumar, H. A., Desai, A., & Dora, M. (2015). A Bibliometrics Profile of Gujarat University, Ahmedabad during 2004-2013. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 35(1), 9–16. https://doi.org/10.14429/djlit.35.1.7699
- Jeyshankar, R., Babu, B. R., & Rajendran, P. (2011). Research output of CSIR-Central Electro Chemical Research Institute (CECRI): A study. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 58, 301-306.
- Sarkhel, J. K., & RayChoudhury, N. (2010). Contributions of Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya to agricultural research: a bibliometric study. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 57, 348-355
- Singh, Y., Gupta, B. M., & Kumar, S. (2005). Research contributions and impact of research of Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, 1993 TO 2001. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 52(1), 8-14.
- Subramaniam K. (1983). Bibliometrics studies of research collaboration: a review. Journal of Information Science, 6, 35-37.
- Van Eck, N. J., & Waltman, L. (2010). Software survey: VOSviewer, a computer program for bibliometric mapping. Scientometrics, 84(2), 523-538.
- Varghese, R. R., & Rajan, J. S. (2009). Productivity of scientists of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB): an analysis. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 56, 156-162.
This study showcases the escalation of research productivity of UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Dehradun for the time span of 10 years from 2008 to 2017. In total 892 publications has been retrieved from the Scopus database. Amongst them, 54.82 % are research articles published in scholarly journals and 36.32 % in Conference proceedings. This paper also highlights the research fraternity of UPES who all are active in the research domain, their collaborative works, their productivity in terms of publications, journal citations etc. Findings also reveal that the International Journal of Applied Engineering Research is the most preferred journal and Kumar, A. is the most productive author and has made the highest number of publications.