This extension circular is a revision of EC13-01-2 (1954) and is for use in completing the 4-H Safety Project. The Objectives for this project are:
1. To develop an attitude of care, judgment and consideration for the safety of others and yourself in daily activities.
2. To eliminate all hazards in or near our farm home, barn, or other farm buildings, and in the community.
3. To help others become safety conscious.
4. To observe all highway rules.
5. To understand the causes of accidents in the community as an aid in setting up a prevention program.