Date of this Version
Thesis (M.S.)—University of Nebraska—Lincoln, 1954. Department of Vocational Education.
This thesis is focused on the problems male graduates of Hebron High School have faced in adjustment to out-of-school life. The objectives of this study are as follows:
1. To determine relative importance of various problems encountered by graduates.
2. To assist in developing a more fundamental and complete course in vocational agriculture.
3. To develop a more enriched curriculum in high schools.
4. To serve as a guide in planning adult instruction.
5. To assist in the evaluation of the present program of high school instruction.
6. To serve in determining the importance of high school activities.
7. To serve as a guide for high school guidance activity.
Advisor: C. C. Minteer