Instructional Materials in Physics and Astronomy
Date of this Version
STUDY MODULES FOR THE USE OF THESE CBP MODULES
1. What is the Philosophy of PSI?
2. How Do I Manage This System?
3. The Care and Feeding of Student Tutors
4. How to Plan the Content of a Keller Plan Course
5. How to Design a Study Module
6. How to Write Learning Objectives
Adapted from the PSI Workshop materials developed by Frank Six, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY 42101. These materials were first used at the AAPT meeting, Reno, Nevada in June 1973.