Wildlife Damage Management, Internet Center for


Date of this Version

September 1968


I would like to bring to your attention a survey conducted by N.P.C.A. a couple of years ago that found that 45% of our Industry was willing to engage in the bird management field. The first thought that came to my mind was: what about the other 55% of our industry that was not willing to do bird management work? Why was this? Perhaps their interests are elsewhere in the Pest Control field; maybe they do not like heights or perhaps the tools of the bird management field are developed by each individual company and, therefore, not available through the regular source of suppliers.