Date of this Version
• NADCA President, Art Smith, arranged a meeting of NADCA members who were attending the 21st Vertebrate Pest Conference in Visalia, CA on March 2, 2004.
• The California Nuisance Wildlife Control Operators Association (CNWCOA) has joined Urban Wildlife Management, Inc. and its President, Alan Merrifield in a civil rights lawsuit against the State of California.
• Proceedings Available FROM THE WILDLIFE DAMAGE MANAGEMENT WORKING GROUP, THE WILDLIFE SOCIETY: 10th WILDLIFE DAMAGE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, K. A. Fagerstone & G. W. Witmer, Editors; THE 9th WILDLIFE DAMAGE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, M. C. Brittingham, J. Kays, and R. McPeake, Editors
• NADCA Addresses USFWS Permitting Process — Art Smith, President NADCA
• Human Wildlife Conflict Working Group Motion Regarding the Issuing of Migratory Bird Permits (3/19/2004)
• Jack H. Berryman Institute and Utah State University Extension are seeking a Wildlife Extension Associate. This is a permanent, 12-month position, located in the College of Science, Southern Utah University (SUU), Cedar City, Utah.
• National Animal Damage Control Association Membership Directory 2004