Date of this Version
- Chavan, S. B., & Chaurasia, N. K. (2014). Research output of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) during 2001-2010: A bibliometric analysis. International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 4(2), 141-147.
- Hanumappa, A., Desai, A., & Dora, M. (2015). A Bibliometrics Profile of Gujarat University, Ahmedabad during 2004-2013. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 35(1), 9-16.
- Koganuramah, M. M., Angadi, M., & Kademani, B. S. (2002). Bibliometric dimension of innovation communication productivity of tata institute of social sciences. Malaysian Journal of Library and Information Science, 7(1), 69-76.
- Maharana, R. K., & Sethi, B. B. (2013). A bibliometric analysis of the research output of Sambalpur University’s publication in ISI Web of Science during 2007-11. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-Journal), Paper 926.
- Maharana, R. K., & Das, P. (2013). Research publication trend of Utkal University’s researchers indexed in Scopus during 2008 to 2012: a bibliometric analysis. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-Journal), Paper 999.
- Maharana, R. K., & Pati, S. (2014) Bibliometric analaysis of fakir mohan university's research output indexed in scopus during 2008 to 2012. e-Library Science Research Journal, 2(3), 1-9.
- Sa, M. K.(2015). Research output of institute of minerals and materials technology india indexed in scopus during 2004-2013: a bibliometric analysis. 10th International CALIBER, 198-212.
- Siwach, A. K., & Kumar, S. (2015). Bibliometric Analysis of Research Publications of Maharshi Dayanand University (Rohtak) During 2000-2013.DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 35(1), 17-24.
- Swain, D. K., Rautaray, D., & Swain, D. (2013). Scientometric Dimension of Research Productivity of a Leading Private University in India. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-Journal), Paper 926.
This study highlights the bibliometric analysis of research productivity of Odisha's state universities during 2010 to 2014 indexed in SCOPUS Database which is 490. The study analyzes different aspects of bibliometric study and found that Utkal University is the most productive institutions with 37.76% of total publications and growth rate of publication of the study is -105.63%. Physics and Astronomy is most preferred subject area having 20% of total publications. The most preferred journal for publications is Optics Communications and Indian Journal of Physics with 1.63% of contributions each and P.K. Mishra. Is the most productive author having 3.06% of total publications. Article is the most preferred type of document with 87.35% of total publications.The numbers of publications by multiple authors is 96.73% which is much higher than publications by single author.The paper published by Hoffmann M.,et al.(2010) titled “ The impact of conservation on the status of the world's vertebrates” published in Science. is the highest cited paper ; Degree of collaboration of the study is 0.97 .