Date of this Version
1. Barik, N. & Jena, P. (2014). Growth of LIS Research Articles in India seen through Scopus: A bibliometric analysis. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), Paper 1133.
2. Idrees, H. & Anwar, M. (2013). Library and Information research: A bibliometric study of Library Philosophy and Practice, 2006 to 2012. PLISJ, 44(4), 35-46.
3. Khurshid, Z. (2013). Contributions of Pakistani authors to foreign library and information science journals an evaluative study. Aslib proceedings: New Information Perspectives, 65(4), 441-460.
4. Kumaresan, R.; Ezhilrani, R.; Vinitha, K. & Jayaraman, R. (2014). Indian research contributions in the Aquaculture journal during 1972–2011: a Scientometric Study. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), Paper 1185.
5. Patra, S. & Chand, P. (2006). Library and Information Science Research in India: Abibliometric study. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 53(Dec.), 219-223.
6. Pradhan, P. & Chandrakar, R. (2011). Indian LIS literature in international journals with specific reference to SSCI database: a bibliometric study. . Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), Paper 657.
7. Swain, D. K. (2011). Library Philosophy and Practice, 2004-2009: a scientometric appraisal. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), Paper 556.
8. Thanuskodi, S. (2010). Bibliometric Analysis of the Journal Library Philosophy and Practice from 2005-2009. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Paper 437. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/437.
9. Verma, A.; Sonkar, S. K. & Gupta, V. (2015). A Bibliometric Study of The Library Philosophy And Practice (E-Journal) For The Period 2005-2014.Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), Paper 1292.
Library Philosophy and Practice is a popular open access peer-reviewed electronic journal in the field of Library and Information Science. The journal is published under the auspices of University of Idaho Library and University of Nebraska Lincoln, United States and being indexed by world's largest bibliographic database SCOPUS since 1998. The coverage areas of the journal include explorations of current, past, and emerging theories of librarianship and library practice. The present study intends to analyze the contributions of Indian authors to Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal) during 2001 to 2015. The study has retrieved a total numbers of 200 scholarly papers from SCOPUS database which were contributed by Indian LIS researcher during the period of study and analyzes the different bibliometric aspect like contribution of papers by year, geographical distribution of papers by state/ territory of origin, most active authors, type of documents, most cited papers, frequently used keywords, most productive institutions, foreign collaboration, authorship pattern and degree of collaboration etc.