- Erfanmanesh, Mohammad Amin; Didegah, Fereshteh and Omidvar, Sepideh. Research productivity and impact of Library and Information Science in the Web of Science. Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science, 2010, 15(03), 85-95.
- Hasbrouck LM, Taliano J, Hirshon JM, and Dannenberg AL. Use of epidemiology in clinical medical publications1983–1999: a citation analysis. American Journal of Epidemiology, 2003, 157(5), 399–408.
- Singh, G., Mittal, R. and Ahmad, M. A bibliometric study of literature on digital libraries. The Electronic Library, 2007, 25(3), 342-348.
- Tiew, W.S. Characteristics of self-citations in Journal of Natural Rubber Research 1988-1997: A ten-year bibliometric study. Malaysian Journal of Library and Information Science. 2000, 5(1), 95-104.
- Patra, S.K., Bhattacharya, P., and Verma, N. Bibliometric study of literature on bibliometrics. DESIDOC Bulletin of Information Technology, 2006, 26(1), 27-32.
- Bakri, A. and Willet, P. The Malaysian Journal of Library and Information Science 2001-2006: A bibliometric study. Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science, 2008, 13(1), 1-13.
- Karpagam, R., Global research output of nano-biotechnology research: a scientometrics study. Current Science, 2014, 106 (11), 1490-1499.
- Gopikuttan, A. and Aswathy, S. Publication productivity of University of Kerala: A scientometric view. DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology. 2014, 34(2), 131-39.
- Mishra, Vinod Kumar and Sarangi, Sunil Kumar. Relevance of bibliometric study in ranking/performance of the institutes: A case study. In CALIBER 2015, Shimla, HP. http://hdl.handle.net/1944/1858 (accessed on 10 October 2017).
- Subramanyam, K. Bibliometric Study of Research Collaboration: A Review. Journal of Information Science, 1993, 6 (1), 33-38.
- https://apps.webofknowledge.com/ (accessed on 20.08.2017).
This paper describes scientometric study of research productivity of Scientists of Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Nainital. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the research performance of ARIES, Nainital. For this study, the data is collected from Web of Science (WoS) bibliographical database for the period of 15 years from 2001-2015 and analyzed. 574 research paper has been published over 15 years of time in which 510 research publications are in referred journals and 64 research publications are in conferences, symposiums, bulletins etc. This paper identifies the scientists of ARIES those are active; the areas in which they are active, the journals in which they publish their research work, their productivity in terms of publication, citations and H-Index etc. The paper reveals the collaborating institutions, countries and research funding agencies. Findings also indicate the publication pattern, degree of collaboration as well as the nature of the research activities.