Date of this Version
- Santosh Kumar Tunga (2013). Application of Bradford’s Law of Scattering to the Horticulture Literature: A Citation Study of Doctoral Dissertations 1991-2010, SRELS Journal of Information Management, 50 (3), 305-316
- Gomathi, P (2014). SERLS Journal of Management: A Bibliometrics Study, Asian Journal of Information and Technology, 4 (2), 1-4
- Soumen Teli and Asish Maity (2015). DECIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology: An Analysis of Citation Pattern. International Journal of Library and Information Studies, 5 (3), 97-100.
- Rajev MKG and Saju Joseph (2016). A Bibliometric Analysis on Malasian Journal of Library and Information Science, International Research: Journal of Library and Information Science, 6(1), 159-174.
- Harish Kumar Sahu (2017). A Bibliometric analysis of research journal – Asian Journal of Management, Asian Journal of Management, 8 (4), 1242-1246.
- Devendra Kumar Mishra et.al (2014). Bibliometric Study of Ph.D. Thesis in English, Global Journal of Academic Librarianship, Vol 1 (1), 19-36
- Pandita, Ramesh (2014). DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology (DJLIT): A Bibliometric Study (2003-12), Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Paper 1038.
This study evaluates the Applied and Environmental Microbiology Journal (AEMJ). It is a biweekly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by American Society for Microbiology. It was established in 1953 as Applied Microbiology and obtained its current name in 1975. The American Society for Microbiology is the largest single life science, society, composed of over 47,000 scientists and health professionals. ASM's mission is to promote and move forward the microbial sciences. The present bibliometrics study was 15291 scholarly research articles published in ‘Applied and Environmental Microbiology Journal, during the period 2001-2015. The collected data were analyzed with the help of ‘Bibexcel tool’. The references were collected from Mendeley. The learning also applied statistical tools such as, block wise distribution, Key word wise analysis, Country Collaboration and BRICS country collaboration.