Date of this Version
- Definition of “fossil fuel”, Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus Cambridge University Press). Retrieved from: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/ English/fossil-fuel
- Definition of “fossil fuel”, COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers. Retrieved from: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fossil-fuel
- Definition of “fossil fuel”, Collins English Dictionary- Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition. Harper Collins Publishers. Retrieved from: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/ dictionary/english/fossil-fuel
- Hydar Ali and Adithya Kumari (2016). Authorship Patterns in Biodiversity Literature: A Scientometric Analysis. Journal of Advancements in Library Sciences, 5(2), 1-11.
- Kolle, SR. (2016). Publication Trends in Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge: A Bibliometric Analysis. Journal of Advancements in Library Sciences, 3(2), 25-34.
- Murugan and Balasubramani, R. (2012). Scientometric Mapping of Remote Sensing Research Output: A Global Perspective, Library Philosophy, and Practice (e-journal). 801. Retrieved from: http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/801
- Narzary, R, and Murugan, C. (2017). Authorship Pattern & Collaboration in ETRI Journal: A Scientometric Study. International Journal of Research – Granthaalayah, 5 (7), 608-622.
- Narzary, R, and Murugan, C. (2018). Mapping of colorectal cancer research output with a focus on India" (2018). Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 1732, 1-18.
- Novaczek, Irene. (2000). Canada's Fossil Fuel Dependency. Retrieved from: http://www.elements. nb.ca/theme/fuels/irene/novaczek.htm
- Murugan, C. (2017). Research Productivity on Nephrology output during 2007-2016: A Bibliometric Study. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 1624, 1-19. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1624
- Murugan, C.(2013).Histographic analysis of Stem Cell Research: Comparison of India, China, and Singapore. Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, 3 (5), 433-443.
- Singh, M.M. (2017). Authorship and Collaboration Pattern in Biotechnology Research: A study of IBSA Countries. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 1607. Retrieved from: http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1607
- Subramanyam, K. (1993). “Bibliometric Study of Research Collaboration: A Review.” Journal of Information Science, 6 (1): 33-38.
- Tague-Sutcliffe, J.M. (1992). An introduction to Informatics. Information Processing and Management, 28, 1-3.
- Van Raan, A.F.J. (1997). Scientometrics: state of the art. Scientometrics, 38, 205-218.
- Velmurugan, C. (2018). Scholarly Communications of Nephrology by Indian Scientists in Science Citation Index Expanded: a Scientometric Profile. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 1716. Retrieved from: https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/ libphilprac/1716
- Virgil Diodato, (1994). Dictionary of Bibliometrics. New York: Haworth Press.
This study has made an attempt to identify the authors’ research performance in terms of publication output and their citations to know about the authorship pattern and analysis, author productivity, author relationship and collaborative research on fossil fuel scientific publications which are indexed in A & HCI and SCI- Expanded during 1989-2016. The necessary data was extracted and the total number of scholarly articles was 943, h-index was 73 and average citations per item was 28.63, the total sum of times cited was 26,997, citing articles was 21,694, without self-citations was 21,324 scores. This paper discusses the authorship pattern; most productive authors; collaborative authors using Degree of Collaboration (DC); highly cited authors at global as well as local level; the Average Authors Per Paper (AAPP); the Average Productivity Per Author (APPA) and different types of scholarly publications on fossil fuels published by the Indian authors during the study period.