Reference 1. Adeyoyin, Samuel Olu (2016), Awareness, Access, and Use of Electronic Information Resources among the Seminarians in Nigeria, Journal of Religious & Theological Information, 15 (1-2), 1-18
2. Akpojotor, Lucky O (2016) Awareness And Usage Of Electronic Information Resources Among Postgraduate Students Of Library And Information Science In Southern Nigeria, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 1408.http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1408
3. Akussah, Maxwell (2015), Impact of Electronic Resources and Usage in Academic Libraries in Ghana: Evidence from Koforidua Polytechnic & All Nations University College, Ghana, Journal of Education and Practice, 6(33), 33-38
4. Amusa, Oyintola Isiaka (2016) Availability, Level of use and Constraints to use of Electronic Resources by Law Lecturers in Public Universities in Nigeria, JLIS, 7(3)
5. Bala, Suniti (2018), Awareness of Open Access Resources among the Researchers of Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, International Journal of Library Information Network and Knowledge, 3(1), 139-145
6. Jogan, Sushma N (2015) Access, Awareness And Use Of Electronic Resources By Post Graduate Students In Gulbarga University, International Journal of Informative & Futuristic Research (IJIFR), 2(6), 1540 - 1547
7. Joseph Jestin K J (2016) E-Resources in engineering College Libraries in Kerala: Awareness and Availability – A Study, International Journal of Digital Library Services, 6(2), 85-90
8. Kaur, Kulveen (2016) Awareness and Use of E-resources: A Case Study of Mohinder Singh Randhawa Punjab Agricultural University Library, Ludhiana, DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 36(6), 396-404
9. Kumar, Devendra (2015) Use and Awareness of Electronic Information Resources and Services Among the Teachers and Students of Institute of Informatics and Management Sciences (IIMS) Meerut,U.P.(India): A Case Study, International Journal of Information Library & Society, 1(1), 8-18
10. Kwadzo, Gladys (2015), Awareness and usage of Electronic Databases by Geography and Resource Development Information Studies Graduate Students in the University Of Ghana, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 1210. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1210
11. Nazir, Tawfeeq (2015) Use and adequacy of e-resources by the research scholars and students of the University Of Kashmir In Science & Social Science Faculties: A Case Study, Brazilian Journal of Information Science, 9(1).
12. Priyadharshini, R (2015), Awareness in usage of e-Resources among users at Agricultural College and Research Institute, Madurai: A case study, European Academic Research, II(11), 14816-14823.
13. Veena G (2016), Awareness and use of open access electronic information resources by university students: a study, International Journal of Digital Library Services, 6(1), 113-120
14. Viswanathan, V. (2016) Use of Library Electronic Resources Among Selected Arts And Science Colleges In Tamil Nadu, International Journal of Library Science and Research (IJLSR), 6(4), 17-22
15. Yebowaah, Franklina Adjoa Ms (2017), Awareness and Use of Electronic Resources in University Libraries: A Case Study of University for Development Studies Library, Library Philosophy and Practice (ejournal). 1562. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1562.
Advances in computer applications during the past few decades have brought radical changes in the way information is gathered, stored, organized, accessed, retrieved and consumed. The foremost focus of the research paper was to study the knowledge and use of electronic resources by SC/ST research scholars and PG students among colleges in Salem District affiliated to Periyar University. The study was carried out for SC/ST research scholars and PG students studying in colleges affiliated to Periyar University, Salem to explore their usage pattern of electronic resources. A Structured questionnaire was designed to achieve the objectives of the study and collect data from the research scholars. The results revealed that more number of research scholars and PG students were frequently using the e-resources for class assignments and preparation of examinations. Moreover, most of the users preferred to download the e-resources as in PDFformats. However some of the institutional based problems are being faced by the users.