- Green Remediation Best Management Practices: Sites with Leaking Underground Storage Tank Systems. EPA 542-F-11-008" (PDF). EPA. June 2011.
- Introduction to In Situ Bioremediation of Groundwater (PDF). US Environmental Protection Agency. 2013. p. 30.
- C.Baskaran, (2014) “Citations Analysis on Library and Information Science Research: The Quantitative approach from Web of Science”, SRELS Journal of Information Management, 51(3).
- Mishra, A.K and Balhara, Y.P.S (2013). “Statistical Methodology for the Scientometric Study of the Growth of Medical Science in India”, Current Science, Vol.105 (6), Sep. 25.
- C. Baskaran, (2016) “A Scientometric study on Bioinformatics Literature during 1999-2013”, International Journal of Library Science and Information Management (IJLSIM), 2(4), 62-79
- C.Baskaran, (2013) “Research growth trend and author collaboration of Alagappa University in India during 1999-2011, International Journal of Library and Information Studies”, 3(1), 57-64.
- C.Baskaran, (2015) “Research productivity of enzymes Literature: A Scientometric Study”, International Journal of Library Science and Information Management (IJLSIM), 1(2), 17-25.
An analysis of 1981 publications published by Indian scientists during 1994 to 2018 indexed by Web of Science online Database indicates the Bioremediation Research Publication. This study tries to map the number of publications, growth rate and doubling time, scattering of publication over journals, and its impact on publication output, authorship patterns and Global citation score of bioremediation research publication in India using the HistCite, VOSviewer software. Indian Institute of technology, Baba atomic research centre and CSIR are the major producers of research output in the area of bioremediation.