Date of this Version
- Berardelli A, Defazio G, Mancardi GL, Messina C. (2004). Neurological research in Italy in 2003 and 2004. Neurol Sci, 26, 189-93.
- Braun T, Glanzel W, Schubert A. (2001). Publication and cooperation patterns of authors of neuroscience journals. Scientometrics, 51, 499-510.
- Dorta-Contreras AJ, Arencibia-Jorge R, Marti-Lahera Y, Araujo-Ruiz JA. (2008). Productivity and visibility of Cuban neuroscientists: Bibliometric study of the period, 2001-2005. Revista de Neurological, 47, 355-60.
- Glanzel W, Danell R, Person O. (2003). The decline of Swedish neurosciences: Decomposing a bibliometric national science indicators. Scientometrics, 57, 197-213.
- Gomez I, Sanz E, Mendez A. (1990). Utility of bibliometric analysis for research policy: A case study of Spanish research in neurosciences. Res Policy, 19, 457-66.
- Lopez-Munoz F, Marin F, Boya J. (1996). Bibliometric evaluation of the Spanish scientific output in neurosciences: Analysis of the publication with international readership between 1984 and 1993. Revista de Neurologica, 24, 417-26.
- Mela GS, Mancardi GL. (2002). Neurological research in Europe, as assessed with a four-year overview of neurological science international journals. J Neurol, 249, 390-5.
- Robert C, Wilson CS, Gaudy J, Arreto C. (2006). A snapshot of EU publications in sleep research: A scientometric survey. Scientometrics, 67, 385-405.
- Santha kumar R. "Publications Trends in Nuclear Physics: A Global Perspective" (2016). Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Paper 1361. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1361
- Santha kumar R. Research Trends in Medical Physics: A Global Perspective" (2016). Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Paper 1362. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1362
- Velmurugan, C and Radhakrishnan, N. (2015). Research Productivity of Amylase in Microbiology in Indian Perspective: a Scientometric analysis, Microbial Production of Amylase in Bacillus Cereus Sp, Edited by Manimaran, D, Velmurugan, C and Elangovan, N, Dr, Germany, LAMBERT Academic Publishing (LAP), pages-128-143.
- Velmurugan, C. & Radhakrishnan, N. (2016). Impact of Research productivity on Nanotechnology in India: A Scientometric Profile. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Papers, (1), 1-10.
- Velmurugan, C. (2017). An Application of the Bibliometric Law of Fossil Fuel Literature in Science Citation Index Expanded. Organic and Medicinal Chemistry International Journal, 4(5),1-4.
- Velmurugan, C. (2018). Nephrology Research Performance of Indian Scientists in Science Citation Index Expanded: A Scientometric Profile. JOJ Urology & Nephrology, 5(2), 1-6.
- Velmurugan, C. (2018). Scholarly Communications of Nephrology by Indian Scientists in Science Citation Index Expanded: a Scientometric Profile. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 1716, 1-13. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1716
- Velmurugan, C. (2018). Twenty six year Analysis of Fossil Fuel Related Highly Cited Works: A Web of Science Based Scientometric Profile. International Journal of Environmental Sciences & Natural Resources, 10(5), 1-9.
- Xu W, Chen Y, Shen, Z. (2003). Neuroscience output of China: A Medline based bibliometric study. Scientometrics, 57, 399-409.
This paper has made an attempt to highlight the Neurology research in global level as per the scientific publications appeared in the Web of Science citation database during the period 2006-2015. It found a total of 23, 335 publications were published by the global researchers in the field of Neurology. The average number of publications published was 2333.5 and the highest numbers of publications (3357) were published in the year 2015. This paper tried to analyze the broad features of literature on global warming focusing on year wise growth of publications, most prolific authors, highly productive institutes, highly productive countries, language wise distributions of publications, high productive subject areas and most preferred journals for publications by scientists were also discussed.