Date of this Version
1. Salmani Nadoshan I, Habibi Sh, Akbari A. [Bibliotherapy: principles and methods]. Quarterly Book 2007;72:193-200. [In Persian]
2. Shahroudi FA. [The book is a part of treatment, bibliotherapy, a growth for children]. Child and Adolescent Moon Book 2009;142:8-14. ]In Persian].
3. Asghari Nekah M. [ Action-study report on the use of stories as techniques and tools in counseling and psychotherapy for children]. Exceptional Education 2003;20,21:14-23. [In Persian].
4. Amin Dehghan N, Parirokh M. [Analyzing the content of appropriate story books for children in the age group B with a book therapy approach]. Library and Information Quarterly 2003;6(24):19-53. [In Persian].
5. Baluch Zaraatkar K. [Effect of book-therapy on mild depression of female students of Rehabilitation School of Iran University of Medical Sciences during the second semester of 2003-2004. MSc thesis]. Tehran: Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Faculty of Management and Information;2004. [In Persian].
6. Banki Y, Amiri Sh, Asadi S. [The effectiveness of group book-therapy on the degree of anxiety and depression from separation in children of divorced parents]. Raftar Daneshvar Research-Science two-months Journal 2009;1:8-37. [[In Persian].
7. Jokar M, Baghban I, Ahmadi A. [Comparison of the effectiveness of face-to-face counseling and cognitive book-therapy in reducing the symptoms of depression]. Psychology: pPsychiatry and Clinical Psychology of Iran 2006;270-276.[In Persian].
8. Sheybani Sh, Yousefi Louyeh M, Delavar A. [The effect of story therapy on reducing the symptoms of depression in depressed children]. Research in the Field of Exceptional Children 2006;6(4):893-916. [In Persian]
9. Karimi Nasab A. [The effectiveness of story therapy on reducing depression in cancer children]. MSc Thesis. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, School of Education and Psychology;2010. [[In Persian].
10. Mirzapour Aghaj Z. [The effect of book therapy on reduction of depression in cancer children undergoing treatment in Mehak Hospital, Tehran]. MSc thesis. Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Allameh Tabatabaei University; 2010. [In Persian].
11.Parirokh M, Naseri Z. [The effect of book therapy programs on reducing children's aggression]. J Child Stud, 2011;2(1):33-60. [In Persian].
12. Gholizadeh S, Khankeh HR, Mohammadi F. [The effect of book therapy on the ability of self-management of elderly people (research paper reslted from thesis). Elderly J, 2011;6(22):51-57. [In Persian].
13. Nokarizi M, Alemzadeh S. [The effect of bibliotherapy on internalization and extravagant symptoms of deaf students in the Vesal Primary Exceptional School in Birjand]. Lib Info Res J, 2011;1(1):197-218. [In Persian].
14. Tajdaran M, Peyvastehgar M, Moradi F. [The effect of book therapy on self-concept increase in girls adolescents aged 11-16 years old in Khorramabad Public Libraries]. Edu New Though J, 2014;10(4):118-129. [In Persian].
15. Tahmasebi Ashtiani S, Abam R, Tajdaran M. [The effect of bibliotherapy on the social skills of girl and boy children aged 7-12 years Who are active member of the Library for Children and Adolescent Development Center in Tehran]. J Lib Info Sci, 2014;17(3):137-156. [In Persian].
16. Shojaei Karizaki Sh, Haji Zein El Abedini M, Shapouri S. ]The effect of bibliotherapy on reducing depression in children (case study of the welfare of Tehran Province). Pub Lib Info Res, 2015;21(2):297-308. [In Persian].
17. Moshref Z, Paee A, Firoozeh, Zare Farashbandi F, Samouee R, Hasanzadeh A. [The effect of bibliotherapy on psychological capital of the staff in the Faculty of Management and Information Science of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Health Info Manag, 2015;12(4):457-466. [In Persian].
18. Salimi S, Zare Farashbandi F, Samouee R, Hasanzadeh A. [The effect of group bibliotherapy on self-esteem of female students living in dormitory]. Manag Health J, 2016;19(64):73-82. [In Persian].
19. Ugah, AD. A SWOT analysis of the University Library of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Library, Umudike, Nigeria. Library Philosophy and Practice, 2007; 1-7.
20. Al Hijji, Khalfan. Strategic analysis process at academic libraries in Oman. Library Management, 2012;33(4/5): 307-323.
21. Kumar, S. University libraries in Kerala: a SWOT analysis for marketing. Library Philosophy and practice,1-12. (e-Journal), 2012, Retrieved Nov. 16, 2016, from http://digital commons. unl.edu./ libphilprac/787.
22. Hazidah, NA, Edzan, NN. The SWOT analysis: marketing and promotional strategies used at the University of Malaya Library. International Conference on Gen next Libraries, 8-1- October 2012, University Brubei Darussalam, 1-6, 2012, Retrieved June 2016, from: from eprints.um.edu.my/4006/1/GenNEXT-Final.pdf .
23. Mapulanga, Patrick. SWOT analysis in the planning of information services and systems in university libraries: the case of the University of Malawi strategic plans. The Bottom Line, 2013;26 (2):70-84. Retrieved Nov. 16, 2016, From: https://www.researchgate.net/publication.
24. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. [Report on the Performance of Health Promotion Program in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, May 2014 to Nov 2016]. Mashhad: Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Research Deputy;2016. [In Persian].
25. [Ministry of Health and Medical Education. Evolution and Innovations Packages in Medical Education Based on the Health High Education Program. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Education Deputy, Research and Development Committee;2015. [In Persian].
26. Maleki S, Tavangar M. [Investigating and analyzing the challenges of health tourism in Mashhad from the perspective of foreign patients]. Magazine Geog Urban Space Develop, 2015;2(2). [In Persian].
27. Webda Site of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. [The establishment of the Mashhad Secretariat in 2017 at Mashhad University of Medical Sciences]. Available from: http://webda.mums.ac.ir, Access Date: 26 January, 2016. [In Persian].
28. Hassanzadeh Ghannad N, Javaherzadeh F, Shojaei A. [Investigating the characteristics and capabilities of health tourism in Mashhad]. Mashhad:Mashhad Medical Organization (Simorgh Sepid), 2014;18(3):126-130. [In Persian].
29. Khayami ME. [Khorasan Razavi scout chief executive officer of health tourism]. Int J Cultur Herit Tourism, 2015;50. [In Persian].
30. Gao, C. and Peng, D. Consolidating SWOT analysis with nonhomogeneous uncertain Preference information. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2011;24, 796-808.
31. Sa'emian S, Arghandeh R. [A survey of globalization with the attitude of the swot method, 2007], retrieved on May 7, 2016. [In Persian].
32. Parirokh M, Akhshik S, Fathian A, Naderi MA. [Research on developing a strategic plan for development and promotion in the services of the Libraries of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad]. J Lib Info Sci, 2011;14(4):295-324. [In Persian].
33. Soheyli F. [Analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of Razi University libraries and providing strategic strategies for these libraries]. J Lib Info Res, 2011;44(55):73-95. [In Persian].
34. Asdania A, Jalilpur P. [The privatization process of public libraries using SWOT analysis]. Info Res Pub Lib, 2013;19(2):213-233. [In Persian].
35. Pashootnizadeh M, Faraj Pahloo A. [Evaluation and comparison of central and faculties libraries of Shahid Chamran University based on swot analysis]. J Lib Info Sci, 2012;59(3):80-109. [In Persian].
36. Zaker Shahrak m, Abazari Z. [Evaluation of the performance of libraries in the intellectual development center for children and adolescents in Iran based on SWOT analysis]. Quart J National Stud Lib Info Organ, 2013;24(3):6-25. [In Persian].
37. Pakdamn Naeini M, Ziaei S, Asnafi AR. [Strategic planning in the special library of the International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering based on the SWOT analysis]. Quar J Info Knowled Manag, 2014;1(2):84-96. [In Persian].
38. Fatahi R, Parirokh M, Salari M, Zerehsaz M, Rajabali Baglu R, Pazoki F. [Examining the dimensions of the strategic plan for the development of research in the Organization of Libraries, Museums and Documents Center of Astan Quds Razavi]. Res Info Proc Info Manag, 2014;30(2):573-602. [In Persian].
39. Mohammadesmaeil S, Ghorbani M. [Strategic evaluation of the Directorate General for Processing and Organization of the National Documentation and National Library of the Islamic Republic of Iran based on the SWOT matrix]. Quar J Nation Stud Lib Info Organ, 2014;25(3):163-179. [In Persian].
40. Esmaeili Givi MR, Naghshineh N, Sahli F. [SWOT analysis and strategic positioning of the National Library of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the marketing format: product]. Acad Lib Info Res, 2015;49(1):55-78. [In Persian].
41. Oreei N, Cheshmeh Sohrabi M, Sanayeei A.[ Investigating the establishment of e-commerce in academic libraries and providing appropriate strategies based on the (SWOT) model: case study of Isfahan University Libraries]. Quarter J Lib Info, 2015;18(1). [In Persian].
42. Shayan Majd M, Asadi S. [Investigating the creation of scientific knowledge units in academic libraries based on SWOT model, case study University Libraries of Mashhad]. J Lib Info Res, 2016;6(1):203-222. [In Persian].
43. Shekari MR, Karimian P. [Comparative study of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of libraries in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Health Info Manag, 2015;12(4):467-482. [In Persian].
44. Movahed A, Zarei B. [Presentation of a pattern for the location of public libraries in Ahvaz city using the GIS]. Geog Plan, 2011;16(35:137-162. [In Persian].
45. Qaraee S. [Assessment of hospital libraries in Mashhad based on existing standards]. MSc thesis of Knowledge and information science, Professor: Dr. Zahra Jafarzadeh Kermani, Mashhad: Imam Reza International University;2016. [In Persian].
Purpose: The present study was performed with aim to survey bibliotherapy in hospital libraries of Iran based on SWOT model.
Methods / Approach: The current applied research has been conducted through a survey method. The statistical population of the study consisted of 30 librarians and managers of 14 hospital libraries in Iran. The research tool was a researcher-made questionnaire consisting of 7 dimensions and 80 questions. Its validity was confirmed by experts and its reliability was confirmed by Cronbach's alpha coefficient.
Results: Hospital libraries of Mashhad had strength in 19 components and had basic weakness in 31 components. Also, the most important opportunities for hospital libraries were: the presence of new advances in the field of information technology, the impact of increased numer of educated people and the level of community literacy on bibliotherapy, the presence of young and specialized staff in the country; and the most important threats were: an increase in the inflation rate of the community, no attention of the Ministry of Health officials to book and bibliotherapy. Conclusion: Although the value and position of bibliotherapy are obvious to librarians, but the existing problems have caused that bibliotherapy was not be able to get the required place in the planning of libraries.