Date of this Version
- Mohamed Haneefa, H.(2007). Use of ICT based resources and services in special libraries in Kerala. Annals of Library and Information studies, 54(1), 23-31.
- Ogbon Yomi, A.L. (2008). Establishment and sustenance of academic journals in College of Education in Kano State. Nigerian Library Link, 6(1) 94-104.
- Senthurvelmurugan, V (2013). Library Visit by Faculty Members in Government Aided Arts and Sciences Colleges in Virudhunagar, Tamilnadu, India. International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science, Vol.3 No.3, Sep. 2013.
- Mani, M., and Thirumagal, A., (2015). User's Satisfaction Level of Library Sources and Services in Thamirabharani Engineering College, Tirunelveli: A Study .PRAGNAVANI, 10 (I), pp.43-53
- Dorairajan,M., and Abul Hussain, A.,(2016). Library Resources and Services in the Muslim Arts and Science Colleges of Tamil Nadu, IALA Journal, Vol.4, No.2,pp.1-6.
- Sadakathullah Appa College (2018). About the College and Library. Available from: http://sadakath.ac.in/
The study examines the user’s satisfaction level of library sources and services in Sadakathullah Appa College Library (SACLIB), Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu. Questionnaire was the instrument for collecting data. 130 copies of questionnaires were distributed, 100 were received. The present study focuses on users regarding library resources, services, physical facilities, internet, etc.