- Bioleaching, Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioleaching#cite_note-1
2. C.Baskaran, (2013) “Research growth trend and author collaboration of Alagappa University in India during 1999-2011, International Journal of Library and Information Studies”, 3(1), 57-64. [Google Scholar]
3. C.Baskaran, (2014) “Citations Analysis on Library and Information Science Research: The Quantitative approach from Web of Science”, SRELS Journal of Information Management, 51(3). [Google Scholar]
4. C.Baskaran, (2015) “Research productivity of enzymes Literature: A Scientometric Study”, International Journal of Library Science and Information Management (IJLSIM), 1(2), 17-25.[Google Scholar]
5. C. Baskaran, (2016) “A Scientometric study on Bioinformatics Literature during 1999-2013”, International Journal of Library Science and Information Management (IJLSIM), 2(4), 62-79. [Google Scholar]
6. Bioremediation, Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, Retrieved from, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioremediation
7. Hess, D. J. (1997). Science Studies: An advanced introduction. New York:New York University Press. [Google Scholar]
8. Kirti Joshi, Avinash Kshitij, K.C.Garg (2010), “Scientometric profile of global forest fungal research” Annals of Library and Information studies, Vol.57 June, pp 130-139. [Google Scholar]
9. Liang Zhanget, all (2010), “A review of published wetland research, 1991– 2008: Ecological engineering and ecosystem restoration” Ecological engineering, Vol.32, No.8, pp 973-980.[Google Scholar].
10. Subramaniyam K (1983), Bibliometric Studies of Research Collaboration:A review, Journal of Information Science, 1(6), 34 [Google Scholar].
The study deals with the Scientometric analysis of thirty years publication on ‘Bioleaching’ collected from Web of Science Databases for the period of 1989 – 2018. A total of 2477 papers were identified. The study reveals that most of the researchers preferred to publish their research results in the form of journal articles. 2050 (82.8%) articles were published in journals. The authorship trend shows, 95% of the publications were published under the joint authorship. Central South University with 268 (10.8%) publication tops in the institutional wise publications. This study also identifies Relative growth rate, Doubling Time, Degree of Collaboration, the Bibliographic Coupling of the institution, document-wise distribution and prominent keyword.