Date of this Version
- Akanda, A. K. M., Hoq, K. M. G., & Hasan, N. (2013). Reading habit of students in social sciences and arts: A case study of Rajshahi University. Chinese Librarianship: an International Electronic Journal, 35.
- Asokan, L., & Dhanavandan, S. (2013). Reading habits of newspapers among engineering professionals: An analytical study. International Journal of Library and Information Studies, 3(4), 36-41.
- Kumar, A., Nagarajan, M., & Prabhakar, S. (2017). Newspaper reading habits: A case study. International Journal of Information Movement, 2 (6), 174-188
- Kumar, D., Singh, R., & Siddiqui, J. A. (2011) "Newspaper Reading Habits of University Students: A Case Study of Chaudhary Charan Singh University, India, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 470.
- Krishnamurthy, C. & Awari, V. H. (2015). Newspaper Reading Habits among Post-Graduate Students of Karnatak University, Dharwad. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 35(1), 25-29.
- Majumder, D., & Hasan, M. M. (2013). Newspaper Reading Habits of Private University Students: a Case Study on World University of Bangladesh. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 12 (1), 87-91.
- Mishra, S. (2014). Reading Habits of Senior Secondary Students at Ujjain City, M.P. (INDIA). IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education (IOSR-JRME), 4 (3), 29- 33.
- Nagashetti, V.N., & Kenchakkanavar A.Y. (2015). Study related to newspaper reading Habit among The Students of Municipal Arts and Commerce College, Laxmeshwar: A Sociological Perspective dents of Karnatak University, Dharwad. International Journal of Enhanced Research in Educational Development, 2(3), 206-209.
- Owusu-Acheaw, M., & Larson, A.G. (2014). Reading Habits among Students and its Effect on Academic Performance: A Study of Students of Koforidua Polytechnic. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal).
- Tewari P. (2015). The Habits of Online Newspaper Readers in India. J Socialomics 4: 124. doi:10.4172/2167-0358.1000124
Newspaper is a primary source of information. It is a house of knowledge and current events. People prefer to read printed newspaper since centuries but in the present time e-paper is also in trend. The most impressive virtue of newspaper is that it has something for someone and entertains all the age groups. Present study is based on newspaper reading habit among the students of University College Kurukshetra. The study shows the level of newspaper reading habits of students. Survey method was adopted to collect the primary data. 100 questionnaires were distributed among the students. Respondents believe that newspaper is best sources of information which gives us knowledge of every field. Result shows that most of the respondents read newspaper daily and they prefer to read newspaper in Hindi language.