- Subramanyam, K. (1983). Bibliometric studies of research collaboration: A review. Journal of Information Science, 6, 33-8.
- Ajiferuke, I., Burell, Q., & Tague, J. (1988). Collaborative coefficient: A single measure of the degree of collaboration in research. Scientometrics, 14(5-6), 421-433.
- Bird, J.E (1997). Authorship patterns in Marine Mammal Science 1985-1993, Scientometrics, 39(1), 99-105.
- Karpagam, R, Gopalakrishnan, S Natarajan, M & Ramesh Babu, S. (2011). Mapping of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology research in India: A scientometric analysis, 1990-2009, Scientometrics, 89( 2), 501-22.
- Sivasubramaniyan, G. & Sadik Batcha, M. (2012). Use of e-resources by the faculty members of pondicherry university and its affiliated colleges: An analytical study. Indian Journal of Information Sources and Services, 1(2), 36-41.
- Baskaran, C & Sadik Batcha, M. (2012). Publication Pattern and Author Collaboration of Cardiology Research, SRELS Journal of Information Management, 49, 199-208.
- Singh, Har (2013).A Bibliometric Analysis of the Chinese Librarianship: An International Electronic Journal, Chinese Librarianship, 35, 16-27.
- Sadik Batcha, M (2013). Research Activity of Cardiology Scientists of G8 Countries: A Scientometric study, Indian Journal of Information Science and Services, 1(2), 25-32.
The study is aimed to find out the authorship pattern and the collaboration trends in the field of phonology. In the study, Collaborative index, Degree of collaboration, Collaborative Coefficient, Relative growth rate and Doubling time these Scientometric indicators were used. The study found that the Degree of Collaboration is 0.5 which reveals the average relationship between singled authored papers and muli-authored papers. Collaboration Coefficient and Modified Collaboration Coefficient is less than 0.5, it means there were fewer trends of authors collaboration. But the study found slight growth from 1013 to 2015 and again decreased. As per the study Goswami, U was the first ranked author, Lingua was the first ranked journal and USA was the first ranked Country between 2000 and 2017.