Date of this Version
- Ahila, M, and M Nagarajan. 2011. "Research Publication Trend on Pharmacology Research: A Bibliometric Study." Library Progress (International) 31 (1): 79-89.
- Beegam, Vahida T. 2015. "Cloud Computing: A Bibliometric Study." Gyankosh 6 (2): 00-00.
- Dhiman, Anil Kumar. 2011. "Research Output in LIS: A Bibliometric Study of Ph.Ds awarded in India during 2006-2010." PEARL - A Journal of Library and Information Science 5 (4): 40-62.
- Hazarika, T, K Goswami, and P Das. 2003. "Bibliometric Analysis of Indian Forester: 1991-2000." IASLIC Bulletin 48 (4): 213-233.
- Jayaprakash. 2015. "Bibliometric Analysis of Literature Published in Emerald Journals on Cloud Computing." International Journal of Computational Engineering and Management 18 (1): 21-26.
- Jayaraman, S Kirshnaswamy N, and Nataraja Moorthi. 2012. "Library Philosophy and Practice (E-journal): Bibliometric Study from 2005-2010." Library Progress (International) 32 (1): 1-10.
- Mulla, K R, and M Chandrashekara. n.d. "Bibliometric Analysis of Literature on Industry and Trade."
- Paramasivam S, Rajainikanth A, and Pandiyan M. 2013. "Bibliometric Analysis of Indian Journal of Radio and Space Physics (2007-2011)." PEARL - Journal of Library and Information Science 7 (1): 57-63.
- Satija, M P, Sukhdev Singh, and Harish Chander. 2013. "Bibliometric Study of Reference Sources in Punjabi, 1891-2012." Library Progress (International) 33 (1): 13-27.
- Swain, Dilip K. 2013. "Bibliometric Analysis: A Case Study on Internet Research ." Library Philosophy and Practice.
- Swain, Dilip K, Chandrakanta Swain, and Bijayalaxmi Rautaray. 2014. "Bibliometric Analysis of the Journal of Educational Media and Library Science from 2008 to 2012." PEARL - A Journal of Library and Information Science 8 (1): 9-14.
- Vanaja, and Mahesh V Mudhol. 2016. "Communication Pattern of Agriculture Research Literature as Reflected through 'Legume Research'-2009-2013: A Bibliometric Study." Gyankosh 7 (1): 00-00.
- Velmurugan C, and Radhakrishnan N. 2016. "Indian Journal of Biotechnology: A Bibliometric Study." Innovare Journal of Science 4 (1): 1-7.
- Venkatesha, Y, A Selvaraja, and N Nischitha. 2012. "Bibliometric Analysis of Telemedicine Literature." PEARL - Journal of Library and Information Science 6 (4): 153-160.
An attempt has been made in this paper to identify the research productivity on the bibliometircs subject published from 2013 to 2017 in the Web of Science database. 1422 research articles on bibliometrics published in various library science journals and indexed in the web of science database is considered as a basis of data for the study. In this article we made an attempt to analyze the pattern of publication of 1422 research articles. The study involved on various bibliometric components such as annual growth rate, authorship pattern, distribution of contribution by country wise, language wise, institution wise, most prolific author in the field, high productivity of Journals, etc are studied. On an average 284 articles were published in each year during the study period and highest number of articles are recorded in the year 2016. Further, USA is a contributed the highest number of research articles (22.2%). The journal “scientometric” ranks as the first core journals in the subject of library science by contributing 37% of the total publications. Finally, the study concluded that there has been consistent growth of literature in the field of bibliometric studies and also given data set well fitted with the Bradford law of scattering of literature.