- Rubinandhini, A, & Gomathi, P (2015). Authorship Pattern on the annals of Library and Information Studies output during 2005-2014: A bibliometrics study, International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Management Research, 2 (9), 141-151.
- Santhakumar, R, & Kaliyaperumal, K (2015). A Scientometircs analysis of mobile technology publications, Scientometrics, 105, 921-939.
- Gomathi.P., & Rubinandhini. A (2016). A Scientometric Study on High Blood Pressure Research During The Year 2011-2015, International journal of Informative & Futuristic Research, 3(12), August 2016, Pp 4560-4569.
- Rubinandhini. A & Gomathi. A (2018). Applied and Environmental Microbiology Journal: A Bibliometric Perception, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 1861.
- Alagu, A & Thanuskodi, S (2019). Bibliometric Analysis of Digital Literacy Research Output: A Global Perspective, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2127.
- Thirumagal, A. (2013). Osteoarthritis research growth during 2001-2012: A bibliometrics study, IASLIC Bulletin, 58 (2), 81-92.
- Senthilkumar, R et.al. (2015). Scientometric Analysis of Astrophysics Research Output in India during 1989-2914, Library Research World, 1 (2), 97-109.
- Srinivasa Ragavan, Surulinathi, & Neelakandan. (2012). Indian Perspective of Medicinal Plant Research: A Scientometric Study, International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences, 2 (3), 195-203.
- Gomathi, P. (2014). SERLS Journal of Management: A Bibliometrics Study, Asian Journal of Information and Technology, 4 (2), pp 1-4.
- Ranganathan, C, & Balasubramani, R. (2013). Scientometric dimensions of green chemistry research output based on web of science database (1999-2013): An Indian perspective, International Journals of Information Retrieval and Management, 1 (2), 7-17.
- Pillai Sidhier, K.G. (2013). Lotka’s Law and Pattern of Author productivity in the area of physics research, DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology, 33 (6), 457-464.
- Mahaptra, R.K, & Jena, Padmanav. (2006). Scientific Research Productivity on Orissa: A bibliometrics analysis, Annals of Library and Information Studies, 53 (1) 18-21.
- Vaughan, L. & Shaw, D. (2003). Bibliographic and web citations: what is the difference, Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 54 (14), 1313-1322.
This study evaluates the Applied and Environmental Microbiology (AEM). Applied and Environmental Microbiology is a biweekly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the American Society for Microbiology. ASM's mission is to promote and advance the microbial sciences. The present bibliometrics study was 4985 scholarly research articles published in ‘Applied and Environmental Microbiology Journal, during the period 2001-2005. The collected data were analyzed with the help of ‘Bibexcel tool’ and Hist cite. The references were collected from Mendeley and Endnote Software. The study also applied statistical tools such as Authorship pattern, Relative Growth Rate, Collaborative Index, Degree of Collaboration, Zipf Law, and Exponential Growth Rate.