Date of this Version
- Ahmed, Ahmed. (2007) Networked e-information services to support the e-learning process at UAE University. The Electronic Library, 25(3),349- 62.
- Arif, M., Ameen, K., & Rafiq, M. (2017). Assessing distance education student’s satisfaction with web-based services. Online Information Review, 41(2), 202–218. https://doi.org/10.1108/OIR-07-2016-0172.
- Bajaji, B. P., & Kumar, V. (2011). Use of web technology in providing information services by south Indian technological universities as displayed on library websites. Library Hi Tech, 29(3), 470–495. https://doi.org/10.1108/07378831111174431.
- Bhardwaj, R. K., & Walia, P. K. (2012). Web Based Information Sources and Services: A Case Study of St. Stephen’s College, University of Delhi. Library Philosophy & Practice, 65–82.
- Kanamadi, Satish. & Kumbar, B. D. (2006). Web-based services expected from libraries: a case study of management institutes in Mumbai city. Webology, 3(2).
- Krishnamurthy, M., & Chan, W.S. (2005). Implementation of library portals for information resources: a case study of the Indian statistical institute, Bangalore (ISIB). International Information and Library Review, (37), 145-50.
- Madhusudhan, M, & Nagabhushanam, V. (2012). Use of Web-Based Library Services in Select University Libraries in India: A Study. International Journal of Library and Information Studies, 2(1), 1-20, 2012
- Madhusudhan, M., & Nagabhushanam, V. (2012). Web-based library services in university libraries in India: an analysis of librarians’ perspective. Electronic Library, 30(5), 569–588. https://doi.org/10.1108/02640471211275657.
- Mary, A. I., & Dhanavandan, S. (2015). Perception of Web-Based Tools and Services by College Library Professionals in South Tamil Nadu, India: A Case Study. Chinese Librarianship, (39), 70–80.
- Syed, Sajjad Ahmed (2002). Managing change to enhance web-based services in the Arabian Gulf libraries. Online Information Review, 26(4), 265-70.
- Tyagi, S. (2012). Use of Web 2.0 Technology by Library Professionals: Study of Selected Engineering Colleges in Western Uttar Pradesh. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 32(5), 439–446. https://doi.org/10.14429/djlit.32.5.2655 .
- White, M.D. (2001). Diffusion of an innovation: digital reference service in Carnegie foundation master’s (comprehensive) academic institution libraries. Journal of Academic Librarianship, 27(3), 173-87.
This paper focusses on the Use of Web-Based Library Services in Mysore City Engineering Colleges. The study covers Web-Based Reference, Acquisition, Circulation, Cataloguing, Periodical Services, ILL/Document delivery services, problems in accessing Web-based library services by users of engineering college libraries of Mysuru city. We were also consulted to design the questionnaire. A well-designed questionnaire was an issue to engineering college's students in Mysuru city. Altogether 300 questionnaires were issued personally to users of engineering college’s students of Mysuru city and 250 were collected with a response rate of 83.3%. Essential statistical techniques (SPSS) and methods will be used to examine the research data. The results given in table 7.8 reveal that (P‘Online general library policies’. It is observed that highest respondents scoring 136(54.4%) say ‘highly useful’ and only few accounting replayed 3(1.2%) of them state ‘moderately useful’ with highest mean value of 4.30 and SD being .980.