Date of this Version
- Mulla,K, (2011) the study examined the use of Electronic Resources by faculty members in HKBK college of Engineering: A survey, Library Philosophy and Practice, 1522-0222.
- Madhan mohan and Vijaya Kumar (2015). Utilization of e –resources among the faculty members in Engineering Colleges at Karaikal region, Pudhucherry. International journal of current research and Development.
- Rajeshwar Kumar.G (2016) Awareness and use of digital library resources by the faculty members of engineering college libraries in Warangal District, Telugana: A study”, International Journal of Research in Library Science.2(2), 188-200.
- Mohanadevi, P and Ravikumar,S (2017) Usage of electronic resources among the arts and Science women’s colleges in students Theni District. International Conference Proceeding on Knowledge Resources and Library Technologies. Bharathidasan University. 24(25), 335-338.
- Vinoth kumar, C, Palaniappan, M, Duraisekar,S,(2018). Use of e-resources among the scholars of biosciences school in periyar university, Salem: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 119 (12), 16639-16654.
The study aims at investigating usage of electronic resources among the faculty members of Arts in Annamalai University. Total of 125 questionnaires were distributed and 110 questionnaires received back. In this Internet era, users have a number of options to fulfill their information needs. They need not come physically to the library to use print formats but can stay at home or the office and access online a variety of library resources and services via networks or authentication methods at any time.