Date of this Version
1. Bisto, Constance Fourie and Ina (2012). An investigation of information-seeking behavior of geography teachers for an information service intervention: the case of Lesotho. Information Research, 17 (4), 1-14.
2. Kim, SungUn, Syn and Sue Yeon (2014).Research trends in teens' health information behavior: A review of the literature. Health Information & Libraries Journal, 31(1), 4-19.
3. Sahu, Hemant Kumar Singh and Surya Nath (2013). Information seeking behaviour of astronomy / astrophysics scientists. Aslib Proceedings, 65(2), 109-142.
4. Shakeel, A. K. and Farzana S. (2011). Information needs and information-seeking behavior: A survey of college faculty at Bahawalpur. Library Philosophy and Practice. (Retrieved on 25 April 2012 from http://unllib.unl.edu/LPP/khan-shafique.htm)
5. Tury et al. (2015). The Information Seeking Behaviour of Distance Learners: A Case Study of the University of London International Programmes. Journal of Academic Librarianship. 41(3), 312-321.
The information seeking behaviour of Library users among children was studied based on the objectives of study a questionnaire was set and imparted among randomly selected children respondents. The study was limited to only five districts of Southern Tamil Nadu. The Study areas of five districts were selected based on the bilateral study from earlier research work done. Since, so far, no such study has been conducted on the reading habits among children in Southern districts of Tamil Nadu, the present study has been chosen by the researcher for her research work.