Date of this Version
- Abdullah Almobarraz. (2009). Users' perception of internet characteristics in the academic environment. Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 45 (1), 1 -9.
- Bavakutty, M., & Salih Muhamad, T. K. (2009). Internet services in Calicut University. National Convention Academic Libraries in the Internet Era. Organized by INFLIBNET, 18-20, Ahemdabad, 37-44.
- Brophy, P. (2000). The library in the twenty-first century: New services for the information age. London: Library Association Publishing
- Iyer, Hemalata. (1998) Electronic resource: use and user behavior (No. 60). New York: Psychology Press.
- Mani, M., & Thirumagal, A. (2016). Use of e-resources among the libraries in self financing engineering colleges of Tirunelveli district, Tamil Nadu: a study. International Journal of Library Science and Information Management (IJLSIM), 2 (1), 16-25.
Libraries have supported multiple formats for decades, from paper and microforms to audiovisual tapes and CDs. However, the newest medium, digital transmission has presented a wider scope of challenges and caused library patrons to question the established and recognized multiform in a library. Within the many questions posed, two distinct factors echo repeatedly. The first one is about the need of print medium in an increasingly digital world, and the second one focuses on the dangers of relying on a still-developing technology. This paper discusses Usage of Print and Electronic Resources in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar (M.D.T) Hindu College Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.