Date of this Version
- Bhat, Nazir and Ganaie, Ahmad Shabir. (2017). Impact of Availability of E-Resources on User Satisfaction in Agricultural Libraries of Northern India. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 54(1), 51-54.
- Parmar, Seema. (2012). Use of E-journals by Students and Faculty of Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh, India. International Journal of Information Research, 1(3), 110-118.
- Kaur, Kulveen and Kathuria, Kiran. (2016). Awareness and Use of E-resources: A Case Study of Mohinder Singh Randhawa Punjab Agricultural University Library, Ludhiana. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 36(6), 396-404.
- Singh, K.P. & Satija, M.P. (2008). Information seeking strategies of agricultural scientists working in the ICAR Institutions in India. DESIDOC J. of Lib. & Inf. Tech, 28 (3), 37-45.
- Sankaranarayanan, D. and Nagarajan, M. (2010). Usage of digital resources by the faculty of Agricultural Colleges in Tamil Nadu: A study. Library Progress (International), 30(2), 269-79.
- Parmar, Seema. (2012). Use of E-journals and CD-ROM Databases by Fraternity of CCSHAU, Hisar, India. International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 2 (1), 62-66.
Parmar, Seema. “Awareness and Use of E-Resources among PG Students, Research Scholars and Faculty in Agricultural University Libraries of Haryana Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.” BS Publications, Proceedings of National Conference of Agricultural Librarians & User Community (NCALUC-2017) , Edited by Prem Singh et al., 2017, pp. 469–482.
The present study is conducted in two universities of different nature viz. CCS Haryana Agricultural University and Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and animal Sciences. The main aim of the study is to assess the awareness and use of subscription based, consortia based, open access and other kind of e-resources and databases available and accessible to mark their utility. The data was collected through the questionnaire technique whereas random sample of 40 PG students from each university was taken for the study. The study reveals the status of e-resources and databases in both the universities and level of awareness & use of the same among PG students. Problems in access of e-contents are also explained.