Date of this Version
- B.S.Biradar and S.B.Kumar, (2000), “Evaluation of Information services and facilities offered by DVS Polytechnic College Library: A case study”, Library Herald, 38(2), pp.112-121.
- I.O.Busayo, ( 2006) “Accessibility and use of library resources by part-time students: A case study of the federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria”, Library Review, 55(2), pp.148-156.
- P.K.Saini, Rajkumar Bhakar and Bhoop singh, (2014) “User Satisfaction of the Students of Engineering College: a Case Study of Engineering College Libraries of Jaipur, Rajasthan, International Journal of Emerging Research in Management & Technology (IJERMT), Vol.3 No.9, pp.16-26.
- Sadu Ranganadham and K.Surendra Babu, (2013)“User Satisfaction on Library Resources and Services in B.M.S College of Engineering, Bangalore: A Survey”, International Journal of Library and Information Studies, Vol.3 No.2, , pp.39-47.
- Sharma and Singh,( 2011) “Status of ICT Infrastructure for computerization of College Library Services in the state of Assam, Evaluative Study of College Libraries of Barak Valley, South Assam”, Library Progress (International), Vol.32 No.1, pp.29-59.
This present study is an investigation of user’s satisfaction with library resources and services in polytechnic college libraries in Coimbatore district. A survey research method was adopted to address the research questions. 150 questionnaires were distributed among final year graduate students, postgraduate students, research scholars and faculty members of polytechnic college libraries to collect relevant data regarding their satisfaction. 130 filled -in questionnaires were received and analyzed. On the basis of finding, some suggestions have included in this study to increase user’s satisfaction from libraries.