1. Wu W, Kaminski N (2009). Chronic lung diseases. Wiley Interdiscip Rev Syst Biol Med, 1, 298–308.
2. Halbert R, Natoli J, Gano A, Badamgarav E, Buist A and Mannino DM (2006). Global burden of COPD: systematic review and meta-analysis. European Respiratory Journal, 28, 523–532.
3. Amsaveni N, Manikandan M and Manjula M (2013). Authorship Pattern and Collaborative Research in Bioinformatics. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing. 2(1), 230–238.
4. Biradar N and Tadasad PG (2016). Authorship Pattern and Collaborative Research in Economics. A Journal of Library and Information Science. 10(1), 45–51.
5. Baskaran.C and Sadik Batcha.M (2012). Publication Pattern and Author Collaboration of Cardiology Research. Informatics Journal, 49(2),
6. Amsaveni.N and Sadik Batcha.M (2019). Applicability of Lotka’s Law in the Journal of Advanced in Geoscience Publications: A Scientometric Study. International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 9(2), 70-73.
7. Hydar Ali and Adithya Kumari.H (2018). Authorship pattern in Biodiersity Literature: A Scientometric Analysis. Journal of Advancements in Library Sciences, 5(2), 1-11.
8. Sadik Batcha.M, Roselin Jahina.S and Muneer Ahmad (2018). Publication Trend in DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology during 2013-2017: A Scientometric Approach. International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences, 8(4), 78-82.
9. Subranmanyam K (1983). Bibliometric studies of research in collaboration. A review, Journal of Information Science, 6 (1), 33-38.
The paper represents the Authorship Pattern in the field of Bronchitis research dependent on the productions indexed in the Web of Science during the period from 2014 to 2018. By and large all out 21147 records were accessed. Bibexcel and MS-Excel were utilized to break down the records. Pajek was used to make the mapping. It is discovered that the Degree of Collaboration shows a growth with fluctuation. The collaborative index for widespread degree of 28.81 shows a supportive tool towards synergistic research design than single research in Bronchitis look into. The author Chang AB has recorded 115 papers. The authorship pattern demonstrates that, out of all out 21147 researchers, 95.46% of the production distributed under the multiple authors.