1.Liyi Zhang, Pinghao Ye, Qihua Liu. (2010). A survey of the use of electronic resources at seven universities in Wuhan, China. 67-77. www.emeraldinsight.com/0033-0337.htm,
3. Md. Sohail & Shakil Ahmad. (2017). Use of Electronic Resources and Services by Faculty Members and Students of Fiji National University. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 37(3), 165-171. DOI: 10.14429.
- Felicitas Ciabere Ratanya. (2017). Institutional repository: Access and use by academic staff at Egerton University, Kenya. Library Management, 384/5, 276-284. DOI: 10.1108/LM-02-2017-0018.
- Josep Lladós-Masllorens., Eduard Aibar., Antoni Meseguer-Artola., Julià Minguillón., & Maura Lerga. (2017). Explaining teaching uses of Wikipedia through faculty personal and contextual features. Online Information Review, 41(5), 728-743. DOI: 10.1108/OIR-10-2016-0298
- Baskaran C. (2011). User perception of library services in academic institutions in the southern districts of Tamil Nadu, India: A case study, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 2011.
- Franklina Adjoa Yebowaah & Florence Dedzoe Dzokotoe Plockey. (2017). Awareness and Use of Electronic Resources inUniversity Libraries: A Case Study of University for Development Studies Library. Library Philosophy and Practice (ejournal). 1562, 1-32.
- Baskaran, C. (2018). Emerging E-Learning Technology (ELT) in Open Distance Learning (ODL): The Contemporary Issues in Higher Education Context. In A. Kaushik (Ed.), Library and Information Science in the Age of MOOCs (pp. 191-203). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-5146-1.ch012.
- Baskaran, C. (2018). MOOCS Applications in Open Distance Leaning (ODL): Issues and Challenges. In A. Kaushik (Ed.), Library and Information Science in the Age of MOOCs (pp. 163-177). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-5146-1.ch010.
10 Baskaran, C and Ramesh, P (2019). Observation and Impact of the faculty attitude for disseminating Electronic information in theEngineering and Technology institutions, (2019).Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2161.http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2161.
11 Binu PC and Baskaran C. (2019). Information acceleration into access on acquiring skill under consortium based resources in the selected Universitiesof Kerala, India, (2019). Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2246.https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2246.
12 Baskaran, C and Ramesh P . (2019). Observation and Impact of the faculty attitude for disseminating Electronic information in the Engineering and Technology institutions" (2019).Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2161.http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2161.
13 Prasad M and Baskaran C. (2019). Research Quantify with faculty member’s perception and expectations in e-context at the academic sphere" (2019). Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2332.https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2332
The study analyses the male respondents are found 263(69.21%) which is followed by female respondents 117 (30.79%).285(75%) which is followed by M.Phil. with NET qualified respondents 51 (13.42%) and PG with NET qualified respondents 44 (11.57%). it is found that Madurai Kamaraj University and Alagappa University have respondents of each 130 (34.21%), 85 (22.36%) respondents are belonging to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, 35(9.22%) respondents are from Mother Teresa Women’s University. 263(69.20%) male respondents and 117(30.80%) female respondents. Out of 263 male respondents, the majority of 259 (98.50%) respondents are got training from the University Library for accessing the E – Resources and Only 4 (1.50%) male respondents are not getting training from the University Library.